Memorial Arena, Grand (Re-Re)Opening

Abel dodges at mach five speed. He appears right in front of Ceas' face in the blink of the eye. He raises his fist, imbued with his overly mojo-jastic psionic juice, and hits right where the 'eye' of Ceas is located at.

The repulsion barrier knocks Abel backwards and Abel 'gracefully' begins to land on his feet. As he is still midair, he sees a beam coming at him and he eats it in the face. The force of the beam knocks him to the wall.

"As expected according to my calculations. No one can dodge while still moving mid-air. Yet you are still alive. A slight miscalculation? No matter, everyone demands your lost."
Reply Quote
Abel casts Soul Release!

Abel casts Psionic reinforcement!

Abel casts OP TO THE MAX AN D YOU CAN'T DO A THING! /TROLLFACE.JPG

Abel disappears and reappears on top of Ceas with his nigh-impenetrable lance!

Abel has broken the system!

Ceas LOLS!

Ceas repels the lance!

Abel is destablized!

Ceas creates Nightmares of himself! 7 more Ceas appears!

All of them shoot their death beam!

Abel is defeated!

/Victory Fanfare!

"I learned new tricks unlike you who slept all day."

Both combatants fade from the ring!
Edited by smylez on 1/13/2013 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
*I pass Smylez a big chunk of the bet that people had bet their credits on, for he destroyed a Wild Abel with a Wild Ceas*
I would enjoy doing business with you.
Reply Quote
"That's a lot of credits. Could probably refinance my clinic."
Reply Quote
Yep... And you could... "Fix" up the injured contestants. We need someone from a medical background.
Reply Quote
"I'll do it. My assistance will be here if I am not available."

I gesture to Butler who has taken a more feminine form.
Reply Quote
hey CR while all tyhe Zergg and stuff are not allowed to be unethically treated you can buy a Nyan Cat for the arena as it is practically invinceable and feels no pain.
Reply Quote
Er... I'll pass on the Nyan Cat...
As for the Zerg I bought from you, don't worry.... Last time I checked, Larva are boresome to watch.
Reply Quote
Well come down to the pet shop as a Queen from our next ship,ment has come in early so I would like to give it to you for FREE. It will take care of the Larva.

EDIT: See you have recieved it :D
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 1/13/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Having served extensive amounts of wings and pizza during the match, I take a break, sipping my Code Red. "Holy bajebus. That was insane."
Reply Quote
"Hey, you got another one of those?" I say, suddenly in the seat next to him.
Edited by Korozain on 1/13/2013 9:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
Taedaris comes out with a two liter bottle of it. "That work?"
Reply Quote
"Yes sir." I take it thankfully and start drinking it while I disappear. (The bottle still being there though.
Reply Quote
"Ok then." I continue sipping mine. "So when's the next match?"
Reply Quote
Whoever wants to go up next? Now... Who wants to make the Fried Liver and Onions?
*As I took Abel's Liver and tossed them into an Ice Chest*
Reply Quote
"I've got a friend. Just too lazy to find out where to sign his a$$ up."
Reply Quote
I point at a sign up sheet. "Right there, Koro."
Reply Quote
*I activate my Zerg Breeder Persona!*

Walking in with the Queen and the 400 Larva following me, we decided to take a trip down to the holding cells so they can see the savages... Once down there I put them into a special Hatchery Environment so they can grow to be the best Battle Beasts of the Arena.

Coming back up, I stop at a table and sit down, my fedora was off. "Manage to buy my new stock from Mecha at a cheap, cheap price.
Reply Quote
I nod to CR. "So I heard."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "Te he he. I tricked him... And now he can't get the back because you can't refund a pet!" Does a diabolical laugh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]