StarCraft® II

Memorial Arena, Grand (Re-Re)Opening

"He could break in though."
Reply Quote
If any of those Zerg get killed o are mistreated you will be unable to buy anymore.
Reply Quote
Technically speaking, Mecha, you don't know.
Reply Quote
"Zarkun.... Until he can get past an energy disruptor field.... Sure. And it doesn't matter at all, Mecha. I just bought 400 and got a Free Queen... I can start my own Hatchery and Hive and will never have to buy my Zerg based stock ever again!""
Reply Quote
I walk to the winner of the last match, Ceas. "Hey, want to keep the win-streak goin'? Ceas, is it?"
Reply Quote
User Name: Zarkun

Character name: Teo Terminus

Character equipment: Gunblade (Only existing one, http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100415042905/finalfantasy/images/3/3f/FF13Blazefire_Saber.jpg for appearance), Twin Skullshredder MPs, TRN-200 Custom armor system

Character description: 6' 0", sun-tanned skin, green eyes, Triangular scar on left cheek, Athletic build

Character history: Teo is a mysterious soldier from another time and another place, who's come here to fight for glory and maybe make his name known in a few RPs.
Reply Quote
So... the only Gunblade in existence? That's a little farfetched... Then again... He is from an alternate Universe.
Reply Quote
User Name: Korozain

Character Name: Drak'Thul

Equipment: Shadowsteel scythe(the blades use Pure Dark energy for the blades)
SGA - Fang pistol, light Shadowsteel fibre Reaper suit, plating on some areas.

Description: 5'9", no skin showin, wears black robes over his armor and a mask. Slim body build.

History: Shade Gheist warrior who has been named "Death" for his work, and now fights to prove this title in the Arena
Reply Quote
*Evil Grin*
To spice some of ze things up! First match shall be Teo and Drak'Thul... Against each other... You shall be the opening act and show that crowd some excitement and I garuntee y'all that they'll pay big time during your next matches.

Now... Who wants to pick the environment through the holographic combat adaptability changer? Or like how I like to call it... The HCA.
Reply Quote
I speak up. "Jungle."
Reply Quote
Hmm... And mister... Korozain? What does your contestant want? Then we shall do a quick dice roll with who goes first. You pick a number out of one-hundred... And I'll close my eyes and randomly pick a number, the closest gets their environment picked.
Reply Quote
"Black Forest."
Reply Quote
May you please describe this Black Forest so I know what I'm expecting?
Reply Quote
"Night time, forest with tall, coniferous tree's."
Reply Quote
Hmm.... Okay... pick your numbers!
Reply Quote
"Picked. Do I tell you now or later?"
Reply Quote
"I am ready to treat them if they are wounded. What happens if they die?"
Reply Quote
If they die... They lose one kidney and their live to you. And they also have to be in the clinic until they are rested up... And yes you have to tell me the number. I'll have Morph pick the number.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/13/2013 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Alright, I picked 9.

Edit-Sorry, missed the zero, my Dominion match was about to start. I meant 90
Edited by Zarkun on 1/13/2013 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
"4"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]