StarCraft® II

Memorial Arena, Grand (Re-Re)Opening

I come in, and sit down, ordering a Scotty Bolgers old no.8.

"This should be good. Say, I wonder if I should fight.."
Reply Quote
Morph chose the magical number that is 100.... He decided to be a smartass so I guess Zarkun gets the Jungle... And the others can vouch for me that Morph picked the number.
Reply Quote
"I really did and did I say 100? I meant 100.1" /trollface
Reply Quote
I walk over to the sign up sheet.

“Eh, why the hell not..” I say, putting it in.

Name: Old Noname
Equipment: Himself
Appearance: A 6 inch, blue Jellyfish.

Abilities: Transparency (Extremely hard to see), Shock (High-damage melee attack), Low Body Mass (Can go through some objects and some objects go through him, he can also “fly”...actually just propelling himself through the air)

"And now I play the waiting game." I say, sitting back down, a mysterious canister in my hand.
Reply Quote
I look at the Jellyfish with scheming in my eyes. "Oh, the pizzas I could make with you..."
Reply Quote
Zarkun: The Jelly is in the canister. And if he dies you may have him.
Reply Quote
I do a fist pump of victory. "YES!"
Reply Quote
I grunt. "A true Shade can adapt to the darkness of anything..."
Reply Quote
Get into ze pit and the match will automatically start. I'll be indisposed while playing on ze 360... So no cheap shots. I want the most honorable person to be the referee for the fight.
Reply Quote
"I'll do it."
Reply Quote
*Passing him the classified information that could lead to the overtaking of Korhal*
You have your mission... Get to it.
Reply Quote
"I'll do it." I say, standing up in the crowd.
Reply Quote
Dacder... You may ref with Smylez.
*Giving him classified documents to the planned invasion on Shakuras, along with it came a plan on using Psi Emitters as well*.
As Referees... Hold this information dearly until the match is over and then return them to me... no one can now about it.
Reply Quote
"What's so important about this information? It's just watching to make sure it's a clean fight..."
Reply Quote
"Because, Korozain, becuase."
Reply Quote
I turn to Teo and he nods, stepping down into the arena after checking his equipment.

OOC: I am now shifting to Teo as first person.

IC: I walk into the Jungle and sigh, listening to the familiar sounds and feeling the familiar heat. No one knew it like I did. I quickly vanish into the underbrush, looking for my opponent.
Reply Quote
Ummmm Zarkie, Outbreak pweeez.
Reply Quote
OOC: Same with me for Drak'Thul

IC: I climb up a tree and stalk among the canopy of the jungle, searching for my prey.
Edited by Korozain on 1/13/2013 5:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Both challenger has warped into the field! Now now, they can't hear us. I will be commentating today's match when I am not asleep! Joining me today is Dacder! Dacder, any words? Should I be solo commentating?"
Edited by smylez on 1/13/2013 5:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
I draw the gunblade, watching anywhere for my opponent. Finally, I notice some moving tree foliage and grin. Not so graceful as you'd like to be. I fire and move quickly and soundlessly to a new spot, waiting for the hit or miss. And for his reaction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]