StarCraft® II

TheLostMorph's Vehicle and Warbeast store

The Image of that makes me think of a creature known as a Wyvern.

The man nods and presses a button on the board and a loud thud is heard. "I take it your assistants have heavy transports?"
Reply Quote
Koro finds the space immediately around him filled with Zerglings from the Second Great War. "That...was unexpected. Morph, add Space control to that list as well."
Reply Quote
I laugh at them both. "Haha of course they have heavy lifters not that they really need em though. And that beast certainly seems interesting. Does it have a name?"
Reply Quote
"The Ryoka. Lethal in all forms of predator, don't piss it off, as demonstrated by Koro." The Zerglings tear into Koro and I wince. "He's going to be feeling that."
Reply Quote
I chuckle again. "Yep ... How much did you want for it?"
Reply Quote
I shrug. "Well, interdimensionally...he's worth around 500 mil, but I'm willing to barter as I'll admit it's quite the steep price."
Reply Quote
"It doesn't matter to me very much. I have plenty of money stashed away and .... other rare stock." I gesture to the Elerian blade currently sitting on my counter. Outside a few Elerians can be seen easily picking up the crates and taking them around back.
Reply Quote
"Nah, I'll do a ship deal though."
Reply Quote
"Ok what do you need? I have a massive variety of ships."
Reply Quote
I tap my finger thoughtfully while tossing the Ryoka a piece of meat. "Something with a bit of a punch to it."
Reply Quote
*Being a smartass robot now... I unveil a ship that looked like a fist*
There's that "Punch" you wanted.
Reply Quote
I punt CR into a wall. "Smart @ss."
Reply Quote
That's the point! :P
*The Fist ship points it's finger at Zarkun*
Reply Quote
"Well there is the Eclipse. Though it currently needs some more work as it was never finished by the Empire. Hmm ... then there is an older Alpha class ship I have. I wasn't really planning on selling it though. Other than that not sure as my inventory is extensive."
Reply Quote
"Anything...larger?"
Reply Quote
"Err well ... the only thing larger, that I know of, is either a Xel'naga Dreadnaught class world ship or an Elerian Shal. However just one of either is going to be EXTREMELY expensive."
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/12/2013 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
"I was thinking more Imperial Super Star Destroyer power wise, with a large main gun."
Reply Quote
"The Eclipse is larger than a normal ISSD and has a better version of the Death Star Laser. I got it straight out of Empire at War: Forces of Corruption."
Reply Quote
"Well...I suppose I can go with that."
Reply Quote
"Well like I said earlier it is still unfinished but the super laser is operational as are several turbo laser batteries and shield generators."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]