StarCraft® II

TheLostMorph's Vehicle and Warbeast store

"I'll come back when you've finished it up. I'm not crazy enough to fly something unfinished."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "OK I'll make it a priority job then." my holo comp appears and I type something into it. "Should be done in a week ... maybe two."
Reply Quote
Do you have an Uberlisk in stock?

(Uberlisks are the HUGE ultralisks with spine crawlers on their heads)
Reply Quote
"Like the sign says all known strains and I have seen uberlisks before ... Yeah we have a couple of em."
Reply Quote
Good... Lets make a trade then.
How about... my schematics for your Uberlisk?
Reply Quote
I nod. "I can wait til then." I start to walk away then stop. "The Ryoka can breed asexually and sexually, so you should have a female here soon."
Reply Quote
@Xer: "Schematics on what?"

@Zarkun: "Heh interesting. Are you leaving it here then?"
Reply Quote
I nod. "I trust you to keep your end of the deal."
Reply Quote
"It would be exceedingly bad for business if I didn't keep my deals." An Elerian comes out to take the Ryoka in back. I resume polishing the sword that had been sitting on my counter for a while.
Reply Quote
"One more thing about that beast. Keep it fed and have it fight something every three days or you'll have a very unhappy time and space manipulator."
Reply Quote
"Will do."
Reply Quote
I need a car to enter in the tarsonis grand prix. can you make a hellion?
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/13/2013 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Morph: My schematics are for various spacecraft I can't even identify, and I'm an expert on these.... so.... deal?
Reply Quote
I look at Hourglass. "Just regular or custom made?" I turn over to xer. "Yeah sure I'm sure my techs will have some fun with em."
Reply Quote
I come in with a small Ryoka with me. "This one seems to have snuck aboard the Merciful. Care to make it your pet? No better guard animal."
Reply Quote
I smile. "Sure how much do you want for it or trade again?"
Reply Quote
"This one is on the house. I didn't know it was there until one of the Security guards for the Merciful radioed it in."
Reply Quote
"OK." The Elerian I had sent to your pizzeria comes in and informs me of the payment. "So I guess you'll be wanting those Tie Advances delivered?"
Reply Quote
Custom made. have the flamethrower point back and emit somethin' to make the car go faster. how much is this gonna cost me?
Reply Quote
I nod as the pizza order comes in. "Indeed I will. And let me know if you need more cheese bread sticks."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]