StarCraft® II

TheLostMorph's Vehicle and Warbeast store

"Hmm not sure give me a moment ..." I set my sword down and pull up a holo screen and the schematics for a hellion. After a few moments of fiddling I end up with a hellion that has the flamethrower removed and in its place a micro jet engine that can be converted into a ram jet. I turn the screen around and show it to Hourglass. "That good?" I turn to Zarkun as a bunch of Elerians and Mozan come in and take the pizzas leaving the 5 cheese pizzas, 5 things of wings and 2 orders of cheese sticks on the counter for me. "OK they will be sent up to your ship once they finish eating."
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/13/2013 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
I nod and head out. "Thank ya, thank ya."
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 03:50 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
"Hmm not sure give me a moment ..." I set my sword down and pull up a holo screen and the schematics for a hellion. After a few moments of fiddling I end up with a hellion that has the flamethrower removed and in its place a micro jet engine that can be converted into a ram jet. I turn the screen around and show it to Hourglass. "That good?" I turn to Zarkun as a bunch of Elerians and Mozan come in and take the pizzas leaving the 5 cheese pizzas, 5 things of wings and 2 orders of cheese sticks on the counter for me. "OK they will be sent up to your ship once they finish eating."

That'll do.
Reply Quote
"Ok then it will only take a few moments to do the retrofit." As I finish speaking a Mozan pulls out front in the modified hellion. "Hmm that was faster than I expected. That will be 1000 credits please unless you have something of equal value to trade." Zarkuns tie advances and an Elerian shuttle leave for Zarkuns ship.
Reply Quote
I can pay.
Oh, and something that may interest all of you:
Ulrezaj is dead.
Reply Quote
0.o? "who?"
Reply Quote
Ulrezaj: The evil Super Dark Archon Made of about 8 Dark Templar, one personality is ruling. He took over most of the Aiur Protoss and tried making energy crystals, energy beasts, and controlling zerg. He is also one heck of a bad guy, he killed 2 Bad@$$ Protoss warriors who had been stuck in stasis for a while. **Plot Branch** Zeratul destroys Alan Schezar's suit and helped him destroy Ulrezaj's zerg. **Other Plot Branch** Dark Archon Hero destroys warped crystals and mind controls zerg. Then off to destroy the Evil Anti Shield Generator that screws you over. **Plot End**

Pretty Much.
Reply Quote
oh yeah ....
Reply Quote
And in several RPs, I was that guy.
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/15/2013 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
So how about my Uberlisk?
Here's the schematics....
Reply Quote
"It is waiting out front." I say as I take the schematics.
Reply Quote
Markus walks in and goes straight to the front desk. "I was recommended here by Korozain, I need a few siege breakers, anything you can do for me?"
Reply Quote
"Ah hello Markus but of course I have a nice stock of Siege Breakers. How many do you want?" I ask as I begin reassembling a freshly cleaned X-360 'Judgement' Rifle.
Reply Quote
A Drone walks in and smacks Morph. "Master Zarkun said all Lorian associated vehicle acquisitions and sales must first be ok'd with him."
Reply Quote
"Two will be fine, thank you! Are you okay with being paid in sandwiches?" I ask, holding up a freshly made, toasted turkey sandwich.
Reply Quote
"I didn't realize that Siege Breakers were Lorian associated. As I recall they are associated with an Ex-Confederate merc group." I continue putting the Judgement Rifle back together.
Reply Quote
"It would seem there is some confusion. Mister Mark, please clarify on the Siege Breakers you require."
Reply Quote
"I was talking about the Confederate merc group." I say blatently, readying my hand to smack the bot.
Reply Quote
"I will inform Master Zarkun. Thank you for the clarification." He walks out, but not before backhanding Mark into a wall.
Reply Quote
"What the !@#$ was that for!?" I scream at him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]