StarCraft® II

Random Starcraft Questions

Ok, so I was just wondering what random starcraft questions about gameplay and stuff the community had. For example, a good one would be: How does the overlord fit all those units inside its ventral sac? I mean, it can fit 4 infestors inside, 1 of which is probably bigger than the overlord. And the ultralisk...... OH GOD.

So, I was just curious.
Edited by SgtSlaughter on 1/13/2013 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why are infestors OP
Reply Quote
what time do hellions come out?

When do cloaked banshees come out?

when do i put down my Evolution Chamber so that when it pops i can research 1 1?

:)
Reply Quote
Why does a unit with 1 health function exactly the same as when on full health.
Reply Quote
Good points.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 01:39 PMPosted by AMadWalrus
Why are infestors OP

why do protoss players complain about zerg despite being in a favorable position in the matchup?
Reply Quote
my overlord questions: where does the creep come from? and of course, a similar one about the ventral sacks.

my roach question: when they're burrow moving, where's the dirt ahead of them go? try to dig a tunnel, yourself, and you'll know what i'm talking about. it's gotta go somewhere... and it's a lot of dirt to displace a roach...

where did the dark archons go?

if an infestor NP'd a marine, and then started a shop... where would the counter be? (haha i r funniz)

actually, how does NP work against non-biological units? how can one parasite take over a whole battlecruiser, yet only be effective against one marine?

who's bright idea was it to give convicts automatic weapons, advanced body armor, and drugs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]