StarCraft® II

Humanities Best, Part 2

Posts: 5,878
Finishing the stitching, I stand back up.

"Will you be able to get back to the hangar okay?" I ask, gripping my weapon tightly once more.
Posts: 7,971
"Should be once I'm on my feet." I say while trying to stand back up ... again. I get to my feet and lean against the wall before starting limping back towards the hangar. As I walk I cringe every other step when I put weight on my wounded leg. Why did I stay in the open door way?
Posts: 5,878
"So now what?" I ask Winterfield, curious as to what his next plan might be. Probably running off on his own again...
Posts: 10,797
"We will be rendezvousing with the others, they are securing the other entrance to the bridge." I respond as the map to the other teams shows up on my HUD, Shadowfax copies it and transfers it to Stephany's HUD.
Posts: 5,878
I start towards the others, cautiously but moving at a good pace.
Posts: 7,757
IC:
As we get closer to the bride, we pick up the sounds of battle;
"Sounds as if we've made some progress..."
Edited by Warhawk on 1/22/2013 4:04 PM PST
Posts: 7,971
I slowly make my way to the hangar. As I walk I berate myself for being stupid. I ignore the various alien corpses along the way and zone out a bit.
Posts: 26,968
Copperfield points to where Gerald and I are conversing. "And there is our final objective. Go ahead and take some pot shots, I've got to see what the plan is."
Posts: 7,757
IC:
I grunt in acknowledgement and move up, careful to avoid becoming a target.

OOC:
OMFG!!!!!!
HotS opening cinematic....
Hell !@#$ing yes.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/22/2013 5:50 PM PST
Posts: 7,971
I finally arrive in the hanger and immediately make my way to one of the medics there for treatment.

I make my way around the Magnus lines killing off Paululus as I go. I duck behind cover to avoid enemy and friendly fire alike when needed.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/22/2013 6:50 PM PST
Posts: 26,968
A rogue Plasma Grenade sends Kit flying back into Human lines and shorts her cloak for now.

OOC: Don't make me add Kit to the injury list.
Posts: 7,971
I flip in midair and land on my feet skidding to a stop. I sheath Hos lIngwI' and draw my Assault Rifle all the while smiling behind my helmet. It has been a while since I have been in a battle like this. I take a slightly forward position and let the Magnus troops taste rounds while I wait for my cloak to cycle.

OOC: I thought Jester was the one controlling this part of the battle but ... what ever I'm not one of the dm's
Posts: 26,968
I'm assuming you're all at the Bridge. If you aren't, you need to haul !@# over there so we can go.
Posts: 5,878
I reach where all the others are, readying myself for the final breech.
Posts: 7,971
Kit and Arcadia and a heavy weapons group are fighting to gain access to the generators and shut off the turrets.
Posts: 26,968
So not what we need right now...
Posts: 7,971
You gotta speak with Jester about that and he already had it set up but given he seems to be having trouble with his internet ... sigh ...
Posts: 4,908
OCC:
Consider it giving some of us something to do cause one person..... *Glares at SF* ......decided to try to play one-man-army. Which should have gotten him killed.
If you want, I can skip ahead to when the turrets are all offline.
Posts: 7,757
OOC:
Sounds fine to me.
Posts: 5,878
OOC: Sounds good.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]