StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan II

{Okay then. If you ever need any supplies . . . I'm your man.}
OOC: Hey, SF, getting bored here. mind throwing some natives my way?
Or if need to... You can go back to the ship.
{Okay then. If you ever need any supplies . . . I'm your man.}
OOC: Hey, SF, getting bored here. mind throwing some natives my way?
Or if need to... You can go back to the ship.

Now, what would be the point of that?
Edited by TheGman on 1/21/2013 10:27 AM PST
You want character interaction? Go back to the f*cking ship. No one is leaving until things are wrapped up there.
01/21/2013 10:27 AMPosted by TheGman
Now, what would be the point of that?

*Le Facepalm*
I can be patient.
But . . . I don't want to be.
IC: gets in scout car, blah blah blah, in ship, looks around, blah blah blah, sees . . . Who should i see?
Depends on what part of the ship you're in.
Well i am probably re entering through the cargo bay . . . anyone near there?
He probably returned to the same place he got the car from originally. Sorry for not posting earlier but I had no access to forums. IC coming soon hopefully.
01/21/2013 10:40 AMPosted by TheLostMorph
He probably returned to the same place he got the car from originally. Sorry for not posting earlier but I had no access to forums. IC coming soon hopefully.

That would be the cargo bay.
Then you see no one. Actually RP things dude, noises, things you see. I know I said be nice, but you're not even trying.
Yes, i know.
ok, lets see . . .
IC: walking around the cargo bay, there is an eerie silence, and not much is moving. i set off a flare for light, and the room suddenly glows bright red. "Hello? Anyone There?" I shout into the darkness. continuing down corridors and hallways, i eventually reach a room labeled med bay (May not be the wisest choice but . . .) Opening the door a crack, i say into the room "Hello?"
I had been following Torvus with my head in the clouds. the sight of the crushed mechanic snaps me back to reality. "Damn ..."
Bryant saw the newcomer... "Boy... Do we get plenty of those. What do you want?" As he was treating a couple of others.

Laura didn't want no harm to come to the man... Despite his actions... She got a second chance... How come he can't? He should deserve a punishment though.
"I was wondering if any other had lived. and apparently they have. allow me to introduce myself. Nicolas halden, phantom operative."
"Of course people survived. I'm surprised you survived... If you can survive than anyone else can to. Pretty sure that you already know that people survived if you are talking with them over the comms..." Bryant was busy at this point... The man was disgusting, stupid he was being.

Laura looked over to the man... Not impressed with him at all. "Great... "Phantom", why don't you make yourself useful."
"first of all, i have something YOU don't. supplies."
"And I have something you don't... Knowledge. And we have plenty of supplies for now. Be smart about your reasoning. And come over here? I have something to show you that you don't have." Bryant was trying to teach the man that not everything is settled through supplies.

Laura sighed. "Great... An arrogant one."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/21/2013 11:19 AM PST
"Do you WANT me to unleash the zerg upon this desolate planet?"
"Besides, i can hear you, girl"
"What is it you want me to see?"
Bryant laughed in Nick's face. "Zerg?! You are funny as hell... If you do that then they'll just kill you on sight, even everyone on this ship will kill you."

Laura wouldn't take that from no one.... He was being arrogant and rude. "You are the one being arrogant and rude."

Bryant then showed Nick a syrgine. "This is my most prized medical solution... Do you know why?" He injected it into Nick's neck... It was a strong sedation dosage and Nick was out cold. "That works... I'll call security to tell them that someones threatening us."
{Someones threatening the entire crew... I have him sedated down in the Medbay.}
(Why did i decide to come here again? oh yeah. for interaction.)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]