StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan II

You threatened... I subdued.
Okay . . .
And you didn't do this do darkra . . .
Why?
Right now I'm wondering why the hell I haven't gotten a Scott post in over a day.
Okay . . .
And you didn't do this do darkra . . .
Why?
Because he didn't bring up threats to bring the Zerg to this planet.
Second i get off this ship?
Zerg time.
You won't get of the ship then. You'll get shot once the threat is told to the Captain, assuming he doesn't have you drowned.
And assuming i'm conscious, i might not be the only one getting shot.
Zerg time.

Bryant was searching the pockets of Nick and found a Psi Emitter... "Interesting... So this is what he meant." Picking up the Steel Pipe from off the floor... He smashed it to pieces.
Zerg time.

Bryant was searching the pockets of Nick and found a Psi Emitter... "Interesting... So this is what he meant." Picking up the Steel Pipe from off the floor... He smashed it to pieces.

I didn't take it . . .
Derp. the thing is 100 pounds and is 4 feet at the base and has a radar dish on top.
herp derp
Then you can't use it as soon as you get off the ship... Now can you?
I get off the ship > I go to my lab > I start the emitter > Zerg time.
Anyway, i have to go.
Or, Bryant tells Torvus, Torvus pulls out revolver while you're still sedated, pulls trigger, problem solved. You've just started the RP and you're already making a character that, while you want him to be liked, no one will like him because of how you're presenting him and yourself.
More like you remain unconscious for a long time>we go to the lab place>we destroy emitter and take over the lab>you com to lab you get shot or what Zarkun said.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/21/2013 11:52 AM PST
01/21/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Zarkun
Or, Bryant tells Torvus, Torvus pulls out revolver while you're still sedated, pulls trigger, problem solved. You've just started the RP and you're already making a character that, while you want him to be liked, no one will like him because of how you're presenting him and yourself.

And blaze . . .

01/21/2013 11:46 AMPosted by TheLostMorph
More like you remain unconscious for a long time>we go to the lab place>we destroy emitter and take over the lab>you com to lab you get shot or what Zarkun said.

Ah, but you dont know where it is.
(I really with i hadnt come to this ship)
(Look, i'm not trying to pick a fight. i'm just role-playing my dude.)
Edited by TheGman on 1/21/2013 12:05 PM PST
umm how ... how the !@#$ING DIP %^-* DO YOU MISS A 4 FOOT PSI EMITTER? HOW?
01/21/2013 12:00 PMPosted by TheGman
(Look, i'm not trying to pick a fight. i'm just role-playing my dude.)
I'm not saying you are, but your person is being arrogant and threatening. My person just went with the safest option.
(One hour later)
I struggle to regain consciousness. i slowly raise my head, and say quietly, while shielding my eyes "Look, i'm not trying to pick a fight. if you'd like some supplies, i'd be happy to share. just . . . don't kill me, OK?"
01/21/2013 12:05 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
umm how ... how the !@#$ING DIP %^-* DO YOU MISS A 4 FOOT PSI EMITTER? HOW?

i meant my lab, not the emitter.
The lab is roughly 16 miles away from the ship
gman !@#$ off with the zerg. this RP isn't about meaningless fighting. i don't know where you're coming with this noob RP interaction
01/21/2013 12:10 PMPosted by darkra
gman !@#$ off with the zerg. this RP isn't about meaningless fighting. i don't know where you're coming with this noob RP interaction

It was a threat, ok? i obviously am not going to kill everyone with zerg.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]