StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan II

I shrug, hearing a skittering sound but just seeing a rat. "All I know is I went through the front something."
"Hmm so there was a lockdown and a call to battle stations before the crash. What the hell happened?" That explains why that hatch by the bridge had been locked.
Scott perked up to what the young technician was saying. "I have no idea." He said with a hand on his chin. He then resumed working. After about thirty seconds he sighed.

"It looks like the pumps are offline due to power outage. We need the power to deck one back. We can access that through the power room towards the back of the ship. Should be about one hundred feet that way." Scott explained, pointing at the wall where they had came from.

"Actum, this sounds like your time to shine. Torvus, you should go with him. Get the emergency power on then I can turn the pumps on."
"Yeah I'll get to it right away." I turn to Torvus. "Coming?" I ask moving towards the door and the power room.
I nod and look at Actum. "Ready Techie?"
I flip the multi-tool to neutral for now. "Always." I walk out the door and towards the 'power room'.

OOC: yeah sorry for the Black Ops Zombies ref but ... worth it.
"Good luck! As soon as the power comes back on I'm activating the pumps, I recommend you not be in water when that happens." Scott shouted to them as they walked away.
I stroll around the lab, eventually finding a stasis cell with a dark templar in it. ah, the psychic transplant experiment! such a pity i never finished it . . . but i have plenty of time now! i think, releasing the protoss. "ADUN TORIDAS!" he yells, jumping out of the cell and nearly ripping my head off. i run around the lab trying to find some form of detection, but no luck. i run to the ammo crate i had and opened it. An EMP round! Yes! i aim my pulse rifle at the ripple in the air and say, "prepare to meet your maker." i then fire the emp round, and fill the dark templar with so many holes, if he were painted yellow you couldn't tell him from swiss cheese. i then walk over to the templar and survey the spoils. i find tow warp blades and put them on my hands. these could be useful . . . i also find a khydarian amulet. when i pick it up, it creates such an explosion that they Typhon supernova looks like a baking soda and vinegar volcano. when i wake up, i have no memory of who i am. i look at my skin and iut is a plae gray color. who . . who am i? i find the two warp blades. are these mine? hmmm . . . am i a protoss? that would explain the skin and the warp blades. i look into a nearby pool of water and i resemble gestalt zero. (you know, the terran protoss hybrid guy) i think hmm . . . protoss enough. i then walk off into the woods with my warp blades and tattered phantom armor, ready for a fight.
01/22/2013 04:16 PMPosted by TheGman
also find a khydarian amulet
*Cough cough* Dark Templar aren't part of the Khala and don't have those. *Cough*
also find a khydarian amulet
*Cough cough* Dark Templar aren't part of the Khala and don't have those. *Cough*

The experiment required two conflicting forces, i.e. the khala and the void.
( i also made up that explanation in 7 seconds)
Edited by TheGman on 1/22/2013 4:32 PM PST
So it wouldn't be an Dark Templar.... Just say Protoss.... And Markus said no amulet... Remember that.
01/22/2013 04:34 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
So it wouldn't be an Dark Templar.... Just say Protoss.... And Markus said no amulet... Remember that.

It was destroyed in the reactiion
01/22/2013 04:34 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
And Markus said no amulet

no he said after the explosion the amulet has to go bye bye i.e. destroyed in the explosion. and if the explosion made the Typhon supernova look like a baking soda volcano the ENTIRE planet would be gone as well as what ever is left of the solar system.
01/22/2013 04:37 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
And Markus said no amulet

no he said after the explosion the amulet has to go bye bye i.e. destroyed in the explosion. and if the explosion made the Typhon supernova look like a baking soda volcano the ENTIRE planet would be gone as well as what ever is left of the solar system.

cracking a joke, dude.
01/22/2013 04:39 PMPosted by TheGman
cracking a joke, dude.

when it comes to explosions in RPs especially ones that big ... just don't seriously just DON'T!
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/22/2013 4:42 PM PST
Gonna be back now
Edited by TheGman on 1/22/2013 5:01 PM PST
01/22/2013 04:41 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
cracking a joke, dude.

when it comes to explosions in RPs especially ones that big ... just don't seriously just DON'T!

It was a very concentrated explosion.
to concentrate something like that ... would take a lot of skill and power or tech that rivals the Xel'naga neither of which you character seems to have. and don't claim that a phantom has the power as they are effectively just glorified spectres.
Ok, enough being super picky. Jokes like that get made all the time, so cool your jets.

IC: I nod and lead the way out, heading off down the hall. "Shouldn't be too hard.
"Yeah so long as the equipment is still in good shape and there is no major damage to the power conduits." I follow close behind Torvus.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]