StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan II

He'd get it faster if you'd be patient...
Why am I here? Why, for the fun. But seriously. I have no memory of anything past the explosion. And why are you here?
01/22/2013 07:19 PMPosted by TheGman
Why am I here? Why, for the fun. But seriously. I have no memory of anything past the explosion. And why are you here?

is that supposed to be IC or OOC?
"I woke up here, all I can gather is that I caused quite a bit of trouble before it crashed." Blaze answers, his Katana still ready.
01/22/2013 07:17 PMPosted by Zarkun
He'd get it faster if you'd be patient...

Would he? Is that what you think I should do? Just let him learn through trial, rejection and error?
It was, and this is, IC
Well maybe we can formman alliance. We are both psionics, we both don't resemble humans- this could be the beginning of a glorious alliance.
When speaking to someone else face to face please use " " other wise it just seems like you are doing a strange ... something.
"OOC, for this. You wouldn't know if Blaze is human or inhuman appearing, because the only thing you see of his actual appearance is glowing teal eyes that pierce a veil of blackness. Also, when your character is speaking, use quotation marks. Coming up next, is IC."

"I don't work well with others." Blaze lowers his blade, turns his back, and continues down the hall, he did not smash his clawed gauntlets back into the wall, for he wanted to be quite fast to respond.
Edited by ShadowFury on 1/22/2013 7:33 PM PST
Becausd teal eyes are a very human trait.
"very well then. Adun toridas"
Who wants a strange encounter next?
"Psionics can have unusually coloured eyes, and when using Psionics, sometimes the Psionic's eyes glow, might not be actual lore, but it is accepted lore in Joeyrays. This man just always has Psionics flowing through, ready and charged up to do something. You're watching, OOC."
This moves too fast for me. I think I'll just have Konta mysteriously disappear or something. Can't follow this. Sorry all.
OOC: also please when switching between IC and OOC in the same post label them example to follow shortly.

IC: "blah blah blah" do something.

OOC: see far less confusing for others. and I honestly almost thought your last post was entirely IC ...
01/22/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Korozain
This moves too fast for me. I think I'll just have Konta mysteriously disappear or something. Can't follow this. Sorry all.

Mind if I kill him?
01/22/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Korozain

Lucky for you War hasn't posted in a while either so for you, nothing has really moved. If you really want to leave that's fine. You can make him die epicly, or I can. Or he can disappear in case you want to come back.

01/22/2013 07:48 PMPosted by TheGman
Mind if I kill him?

No. Well... You can, but if you are revealed to be a murderer, you WILL be killed. I promise.

OOC: also please when switching between IC and OOC in the same post label them example to follow shortly.

IC: "blah blah blah" do something.

OOC: see far less confusing for others. and I honestly almost thought your last post was entirely IC ...

This goes for SF too, I thought he was IC all the way up till he specified. If you just label it, all confusion vanishes.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/22/2013 7:50 PM PST
I start talking to myself madly. And I eventually find myself in darkness. Continuing my conversation...

"This is the truth.
It is blasphemy.
The true ally is yourself. NO ONE MORE!
An ally, cannot be yourself, it is Default!..."
No, I was planning for him to be near a windo when the explosion happened, thereby making him blind, ssomehow then he stumbles down a well or something and ... Dies.
Eh... Koro's call. Sounds like he doesn't want to die though.
Very well then.
Waiting on morph who is waiting on Zarkun...
"Life support for now. If we find more Techies, you guys can repair what needs if for general distribution later."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]