StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan II

"Too bad. It isn't a matter of your trust. It's a matter of mine, and of protocol. You don't belong on the ship, therefore you forfeit your weapons or get shot."
YAAAAAAĀAAAAY!
IC: "okay, but I want these things back" I say, placing the warp blades an the ground.
Edited by TheGman on 1/22/2013 8:56 PM PST
"Once your purpose here is clarified, I'll hand them back myself."
"I'm sure i don't have one, but if I do ... That's news to me."
"I'm sure the Captain knows you. If not, he can use your help anyways."
Ergh... I'm never going to stay caught up with this at this rate.

Sorry, but we have a limited amount of Netflix remaining and I am determined to watch the entire Star Trek: the Next Generation before it expires. Thus eliminating my late-nite posting.
That's fine KO, just have CR and Darkra fill you in on what you missed, which really isn't that much.
01/22/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
"I'm sure the Captain knows you. If not, he can use your help anyways."

"No, no chance. I'm pretty sure i'm protoss, and this is my first time on the ship, if memory serves me." (remember, i look like gestalt 0)
Edited by TheGman on 1/23/2013 9:42 AM PST
Never seen him.

IC: "Well, you're a gestalt, that much I can tell, so you aren't Protoss, but you aren't Terran anymore. You're...how do I put this...in between the two. A Hybrid."
IC: "Fvck! so this means . . . i am both human and protoss? wow. that is just twisted. although . . . why would i be on this ship?"
"Transport maybe. Only you know, and that's clearly not something you remember right now." I didn't say it, but his being here will probably put the Dominion searching for us.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/23/2013 10:21 AM PST
"Clearly. So, when do I see this 'Actum'?"
OOC: i like the dominion twist. you have done your homework.
Edited by TheGman on 1/23/2013 10:23 AM PST
01/23/2013 09:02 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
That's fine KO, just have CR and Darkra fill you in on what you missed, which really isn't that much.
I have to remember everything that happened.... !@#$.
OOC: ThisIsTheirStory Anyone?
01/23/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Korozain
OOC: ThisIsTheirStory Anyone?
Sorry, just got back from my appointment.
Ah, ok.
"He's working over there." I point him out. "The Captain's back on the bridge. No real problems there other than the hole I made when I flew out."
"i see. so . . . what are our intentions? to make the ship fly again, or get rescued?"
Edited by TheGman on 1/23/2013 10:54 AM PST
I shrug, checking the hallway for anything. "That's ultimately going to come down to how personal you want to get. I'm aiming for rescue. I'm willing to bet the Captain want's to get this tub flying again."
"I can see why . . . are you guys all terran?"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]