StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan II

{Hello?}
IC:
I ignore the merc and turn to the radio;
{This is Eric with ship security, what do you want?}
I ask.
{Someone's actually alive? This is nick. I'm sending out a flare from where I am in an hour. Be outside the ship then.}
OOC: Feel free to respond any day now . . .
Edited by TheGman on 1/20/2013 5:30 PM PST
Should be. We went to the Med-Bay remember? I went and focused on the Doctors computer.
OOC: Had I been paying attention to time, the flare would just have gone up. I am not, however, so . . .
{you ready?}
In an RP you shouldn't use real time to calculate something you do in the RP... If that were true, then I would have been typing on the same computer for over 18 hours.
Lol, guess so. But still . . .
{What's left of the bridge crew?..} I ask, dreading the answer.

{Most of it actually. I was the only one who flew out the front window.}
"Eric, I found something!" I gesture for him to come over.

Information regarding a security breach and lock down level 3/4 All three med-bays and Infirmaries were assigned to prepare for high injured rates. More information is available for higher clearance officers.
Edited by Korozain on 1/20/2013 6:04 PM PST
lawl, he double posted.
Now who is the double poster, Koro? LOLOL, jk.
You know it can't be good when no one has posted in 14 hours . . .
Nah, we're just waiting on War.
01/21/2013 09:51 AMPosted by TheGman
You know it can't be good when no one has posted in 14 hours . . .
You know.... Maybe because no one is on? Or since it's an "official" holiday... They are with family?
OOC:
Yep, I'm here....

IC:
01/20/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Most of it actually. I was the only one who flew out the front window.}

{Brilliant... well, at least we'll have the people for a court martial..}

01/20/2013 04:45 PMPosted by TheGman
{Someone's actually alive? This is nick. I'm sending out a flare from where I am in an hour. Be outside the ship then.}

{Sorry, but I've got things to attend to in here...}

01/20/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Korozain
"Eric, I found something!" I gesture for him to come over.

I look over the file and grunt;
"That doesn't tell us much, I just a security grunt, so I don't have access, but the bridge crew's still alive, so they'll be able to tell us what the hell happened.}
{I don't know that that's a feasible ending, but I suppose that's a good point.} I shine my light on a nearby doorway, spotting a less than fortunate mechanic crushed beneath some crates. "That's a horrible way to go..."
IC:
01/21/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Zarkun
{I don't know that that's a feasible ending, but I suppose that's a good point.}

{As a way to dispose of our sick little merc, I think it's an excellent plan. Nice clean and no questions later about murder. Wouldn't you agree?}
{Look, I don't even know what he did, and I'd rather find out from the girl, but I'm well aware of his history as a womanizer and woman beater.}
{Okay then. If you ever need any supplies . . . I'm your man.}
OOC: Hey, SF, getting bored here. mind throwing some natives my way?
Edited by TheGman on 1/21/2013 10:22 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]