StarCraft® II

Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade (Part Two)

"Now lets see, where did I put it?"

I pull out my autohack Over 9000, before hacking the drone.

"Zarkun may be pissed at me, but when he sees my renovations he will surely be happy."
Reply Quote
I walk up and tap Vecen on the shoulder. "What was this about renovations without my OK?"
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 06:05 PMPosted by darkra
Zark can you just tell me are you gonna be doing anything on the DMC RP planing today? cause if not i'll go ahead and make some other Character layouts

Zark can you please just reply to this
Reply Quote
Oh, I must have missed it. I probably won't since I'm going to be playing Red Alert three soon. So, feel free. Maybe you can figure out the psychics and psionics better than I can.
Reply Quote
kk no prob but remember to check your email since i will update it regularly-ish. depends if i have anything
Reply Quote
I'll do that. I got your last one, just haven't had a chance to reply.
Reply Quote
I reverse the hack on the drone, and shoot Vecen's Autohack. I then go back to my seat, and lay down, staring at the ceiling.
Reply Quote
I look over at Jester. "Need something to eat?"
Reply Quote
The autohack has uploaded a worm on the drone and it reached the CPU of the drone. Yea, can't take it out now. Needs a complete wipe of the drone. So long!
Reply Quote
I shoot smylez, and destroy the drone, then create a new one of the same variant, now with built-in anti-hacking software. I then punt smylez so hard he flies to the moon, then go back to my seat. "Nope." I reply to zarkun.
Reply Quote
I shrug, "Your choice."
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
I nod and set to work, pulling a BW era Zergling from a portal and putting it in the oven. "Like a free Blood Rifle with that? I need some help tweaking some of the functions before it's RP worthy."

"Sure, their tech always appeals to me. What kind of tweaks you lookin' for?"
Reply Quote
"Something to give the rounds more oomph. It's supposed to be a DMR, but it lacks the stopping power one usually has right now."
Reply Quote
"I think I know what to do. Whats the bullet this is chambered for?"
Reply Quote
"That's where I'll have to show you." I pull one out from under the counter and put it to my shoulder, gasping slightly as a needle goes into my arm. "Fires blood poison rounds, but it's technically chambered for a 5.56 round."
Reply Quote
"Alright. I could either do a kind of Mark 12 SPR style, or just do a total conversion of the weapon for a larger bullet.
Reply Quote
"If you could increase it to like, 7.62 size, that would work nicely."
Reply Quote
"That's what I was going to do. Alright, I'll get it done for you."
Reply Quote
I nod, handing him the rifle and the pizza. "Thanks. I'll see what I can do about lining up a pick up. Only Blood Letters are allowed to handle the Blood Rifle unless it's being modded."
Reply Quote
"I understand. The Shade Gheists have similar policies, but I override them because of my business and I can. Because I am the leader, or Autarch. "

I take the rifle and Pizza, and start to my ship. "Thanks buddy."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]