StarCraft® II

Just make one tweak to the opening cinematic

EDIT: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7708262243

Warsaint beat me to this complaint. Be sure to check his thread. It's a bit more detailed.

The cinematic was incredible and one of the best I've ever seen. But that Wilhelm scream has got to go Blizzard! It really pulls you out of the moment, I totally lost immersion when I heard it. It's just in too many things now.

Other than that? Great work!
Edited by WarmNeck on 1/22/2013 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Agreed, it's a comedic thing now really, I do think it has it's place, but not in the opening cinematic.
Reply Quote
For people who don't know what it is, check youtube for it.
Reply Quote
I too loved the cinematic! But the Wilhelm scream... I must admit that I agree with you; it pulls the viewer out of the moment, makes them jolt back thinking "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?"

The graphical quality of the cinematic was unarguably astonishing - the voice acting was nothing to shrug off, either. Yet, the Wilhelm scream is the only thing holding this cinematic back from perfection.

So please, Blizzard: use the time from now until launch to make this one simple correction; be it to a regular marine yelp, or nothing at all. Save yourself from relentless community nagging on this one quality detracting split second of your otherwise perfect cinematic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]