StarCraft® II

The Outbreak: Revived (Part II)

"Alright. Go down, I'll make sure we don't get snuck up on." I say turning on my cloaking.
Reply Quote
I nod and signal Reavis and Jack, who quickly get into position and we descend, killing the odd lizard, but not much else. "This is First Sergeant Jake Hunter of Sparta's Ghosts. Give your rank and name if you can hear me."
Reply Quote
A faint voice is heard down the dark hallway. He sounds excited, but his voice is low.
Reply Quote
I signal a slight spread out and move towards it. "If you can still hear me, use radio frequency Delta 47."
Reply Quote
"Hey, what about me?" William asked in a hushed tone.
Reply Quote
{Watch the other ones.} I say getting behind him.

He frantically pulls out his radio and starts fumbling with it. He has fragments of CMC - 300 armor (mostly lower body and upper arms) the rest is Light CMC armor. He has a standard issue C-14 rifle.
{H-Hello? Who is this?}
Reply Quote
{This is First Sergeant Jake Hunter of Sparta's Ghosts. We've been sent to rescue survivors.}
Reply Quote
{Sparta's... Thank God. I see you. Who else is with you?}

He says starting to walk to him. I decide to meet back with the others then de-cloak. Don't want to startle the fella.
Reply Quote
{Lieutenant Korozain Orin, a security guard, a Janitor, and a mostly infected woman. Don't ask about the last one, I've no idea.}
Reply Quote
{I don't think I want to... And I take it Lt. Orin is your CO? Or an officer of the ship?}
Reply Quote
{Officer of the ship. He's a Ghost.}
Reply Quote
{G-Ghost?}

He is obviously thinking about it as he comes into vision.

"Why aren't we all dead yet?! Or furthermore, why haven't these things been eradicated yet!?" He protests, looking at my emotionless mask.
Reply Quote
"Because my unit was brought in on low intel. Being blunt, you're looking at the last three members of Sparta's Ghosts. Me, Staff Sergeant Reavis, and Sergeant Jack. As for why you aren't all dead, you can thank God's good grace."
Reply Quote
"But, what is a Ghost doing here? I heard that the-"

I stop him, "You heard wrong kid, thats what." I say silently to Jack, Jake and Reavis "This is part of the reason Ghosts don't make a lot of contact with other people. Ignorance..."
Reply Quote
"Don't blame them, blame the Confederacy. They're the ones with the secrets."
Reply Quote
IC Jane: I decided to try and tell them of the reactor room girl but before I could. The voices slammed into me in anger and I clutched my head, muttering "!@#$."
Reply Quote
William doubted his ability to do anything but scare the crap out of the survivor with his inability to keep calm. He knew that at any point he could loose it again, so he decided to keep watch at the door.
Reply Quote
The man inhales deeply. "Okay, I am Corporal Zachary Fiddis. There's a few engineers and 4 other marines holed up in the Engineering Bay, I take it that's why you're down at this part of the ship?"

I hold my head, hearing a kind of sharp noise. Psionic disturbance... "Jane, are you alright? Something don't sit right with your head right now..." I say in a tone not usual to mine.
Edited by Korozain on 2/14/2013 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC: Errrr koro reply to me you have the thought reader.
Reply Quote
I nod. "Exactly. There's a drop ship orbiting the ship waiting to pick us up."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]