StarCraft® II

The Outbreak: Revived (Part II)

Reavis picks up the girl and chuckles. Jack clears the bridge of creep and cocoons and walks in. "See? Nothing to worry about."
Reply Quote
"Right, sure, glad you think that." William says, still uneasy. He walks in and gapes while looking around the giant room.
Reply Quote
A corpse falls down from the ceiling in front of William, and on the ceiling you see a snake-like with large antenna at its head and a somewhat scorpion-like tail creature hanging above.
Edited by Korozain on 1/22/2013 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
William jumped back and screamed at the body, only to slowly look up and see the snake-like creature. Letting out a war-cry, he aimed his weapon up and repetitively pulled the trigger several times.
Reply Quote
Reavis turned and looked up, staring at what he saw. "What the hell is that?!"
Edited by Zarkun on 1/22/2013 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
"It's not dying!" William replied, firing three precision shot's at whatever target it leaved for him.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/22/2013 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wow, thanks for one-shotting a defiler, I'm going to give you something worse now.

(No, I don't give a !@#$ that this is Brood War era, nothing says they didnt exist at this time)
Reply Quote
OOC: He did it, not me! I was just playing along, what was I suppose to do? I did put like... ten rounds in it if it makes you feel better.
Reply Quote
You said snake like, I thought it was a Hydra. My mistake.
Reply Quote
I Dont care. it still died, so you will all pay. DM inc like 5-10 min. Takin out trash
Reply Quote
*Glares at Zarkun*

:P Just kidding, I don't mind nor care :D
Reply Quote
I can edit it out. You made the mistake of describing them both almost identically. Maybe you should include the "Scorpion tail" bit.
Reply Quote
Sure. I don't want to release a horde of Hydralisks on you anyways.
Reply Quote
There, edited.
Reply Quote
Mark, edit your post.
Reply Quote
Edited :)
Reply Quote
It unleashes a cloud of gas and slithers away among the unclear smoke.
Edited by Korozain on 1/22/2013 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I believe the cloud was orange...

IC:

William searched the roof for the beast, but found nothing. "Damn thing got away!" William coughed, walking away from the smoke.
Reply Quote
A crewmember walks through, his eyes are blank, his skin is covered in rashes and defects and puss-filled pockets. He isn't infected he's... Plagued...

"Help... Me..." He reaches out for the nearest person.
Reply Quote
Reavis doesn't hesitate, firing a round to put the man out of his misery. "Don't touch him."
Edited by Zarkun on 1/22/2013 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]