StarCraft® II

The Outbreak: Revived (Part II)

"You could have done it yourself."
Reply Quote
"Wasn't the point, besides, I don't have armor or a big gun." He says, gesturing to your gun. William walked over to the Captain's console and sees...
Reply Quote
"I'm alive... Lets just go find that person and get the hell out of here. I don't like this voice in my head."

I say "this" as if it is a specific voice I do not like, rather than voices in general.
Reply Quote
A decomposing body, the flesh seems to be breaking down and turning into that purple goo shat and its all over the console.
Reply Quote
William almost dug his hands into the crap on accident, but stopped himself, "Whoa, that's some nasty !@#$." He says, going to the next console.
Reply Quote
There is a clean console over by the wall, it seems to still be operational.
Reply Quote
"Just give me a second, maybe I can..." William trails off as he nears the console.
Reply Quote
There is a game on.

Starcraft II: The Trilogy.
Reply Quote
OOC: Are you trollin? You better be trollin... If not... I guess there's nothing I can do about it and my response is below.

IC:
"What the-?" William tries to access some sort of menu to quit the game.
Reply Quote
I nod. "Can't blame you there. How much further do you think?"
Reply Quote
I hold my head.

"Close."

Give in... Give in... GIVE IN!
Edited by Korozain on 1/24/2013 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
A woman was weeping, trying to hide under the mound of bodies that were killed by the beasts.... Abyss was one of those bodies... What an interesting ambush.
Reply Quote
I walk in the room and look at the bodies and shake my head. "Either this is a trap, or some one has a sick sense of humor, because those things don't stack bodies."
Reply Quote
"Sick? This is hilarious! No, but you do have a point, this isn't regular." I say, taking out my SMG and blade.
Reply Quote
That's when they heard a whisper coming from underneath the bodies. "Is someone here?" Not sure if the monsters were around.
Reply Quote
Koro, don't forget about mee :)
Reply Quote
The console has a folder named [Classified Files] and needs a password to access it.

IC: "You here that? I think that's radio woman."
Reply Quote
I look at Korozain and then the bodies. "This is too easy...like someone wanted her to be found..."
Reply Quote
The woman heard voices and sunk lower in bodies.... She hadn't really lied to them on the radio either. But she was scared that she didn't add all the truth.
Reply Quote
"Yep. Come out now, and I won't destroy your mind. Or rip off your arms... Or... No wait, I'll still do that."
Edited by Korozain on 1/24/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]