StarCraft® II

The Outbreak: Revived (Part II)

William frowned when he saw the requirement for a password, "Anyone know the password? He asked the dead monster that Reavis had put a bullet in. "Didn't think so." He said with a sigh before walking away.

"Guys?" He called, realizing he was alone. Oh !#@$ "Guys!?" He yelled louder, spinning in circles. William was almost panicked now.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/24/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Uh, Mark, we're no where near you right now, remember?
Reply Quote
I thought you were one room away. Is one room too far to shout?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/24/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
We're more than one room.
Reply Quote
Oh... NEVER FEAR!! EDIT IS NEAR!!

I made the edit =D

By the way, Zarkun, you are needed in OotFP. I don't know why but it seems our little plot is the only one that survived.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/24/2013 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reavis looked up, as well as Jack, who had clearly been taking a nap. "What you want?
Reply Quote
The woman was scared, she heard the man threatening... Hopefully it wasn't to her. Shrugging off a body she stood up. "I just want to get out of here. I hid from those monsters." She said in a low voice as to not attract any unwanted attention. "They have excellent hearing it seems like."
Reply Quote
I bring up my rifle, watching the stack. "Come on out and we'll take you to the bridge."
Reply Quote
I step in to guide her out. Keeping my blade in hand, and putting my gun in its holster.
Reply Quote
OOC: No, you're not. You're with everyone else.
Reply Quote
Were is everyone else???
Reply Quote
You're all on the Bridge with Reavis and Jack. Korozain and Jake are with Radio Girl.
Reply Quote
IC Jane: "We need to be cautious about the scorpion creatures, I am unable to learn their name but I do know that their they are the reason that man was all blistered, its some sort of disease they spew over a wide area and that cloud slows projectiles down so they are like toy darts. I think its eating the little ones so it could spewmore of the gunk as it only can sustain its assault for so long before it needs to reproduce its bioweapons." I warn them as I tap my clawed feet on the creep covered floor.
Reply Quote
"No sh!t, girly." Reavis shook his head and went over to the main console, trying to get communications going. "Damnit, we've no communications."
Reply Quote
IC James: "Shouldn't we just head to the hanger and get a transport, also whatabout the ships you guys came in, shouldn't be that hard considering you guys burn those bugs to a crisp."
Reply Quote
"We are to secure any and all survivors before returning to the transports and exfiltrating the ship for nuking." Reavis shook his head. "We'll be here awhile."
Reply Quote
IC Jane: I laugh "Every second the Swarm converts or slaughters more and more survivors so unless they have found a small fortress in here and are as tough as you guys they are dead."
Reply Quote
Reavis slams the infected woman into the wall after clearing the space between them very quickly. "We lost a lot of men to those things. Myself, Jack and First Sergeant Jake Hunter are all that's left of Sparta's Ghosts despite being 'tough.' Tough isn't why we're even alive. It's luck." Dropping her, he returns to to working with the Console and Jack chuckles.

"You should think before speakin', other wise Reavis here'll rip ya a new one."
Reply Quote
Sorry..... I was out of the count do to.... Problems.

IC: A body was stirring from the dead, he rose from them until he was looking at them with full attention.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]