StarCraft® II

Streaming - HOTS ladder time!

http://www.twitch.tv/wraithcube/

Finally decided to stream a few ladder games. Come watch and tell me how to play HOTS as I try and figure it out.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

Will do analysis/coaching for lower level players if anyone wants.
Edited by wraithcube on 3/19/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
swag yolo
Reply Quote
I'm sooo bad XD
Reply Quote
Don't worry at least you still win, I always end up losing in PvZ
Reply Quote
Streaming in about 15 minutes. Possibly gonna play some zerg/terran too at one point since I get a portrait if I get to level 5.

Last night of beta so here's the last of the practice till launch the 12th!

Fighting!

Ok starting up again. Getting some zerg/terran on
Edited by wraithcube on 2/28/2013 8:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for streaming, I'll watch for a bit.

Edit: yeah, that baneling bust showed why I prefer to wall with the pylon and zealot next to each other. That way, you only have one super vulnerable place that can be forcefielded or defended easier. Takes the same number of buildings, too.
Edited by Trfel on 2/28/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'ma join you bro. twitch.tv/yoinhell. I'll tune in! :)
Reply Quote
Would join you but I'm making one more push for Diamond before HotS. Rank 1 plat is just not satisfying anymore :(
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 09:38 PMPosted by BlackAdder
Would join you but I'm making one more push for Diamond before HotS. Rank 1 plat is just not satisfying anymore :(

Well thanks for watching and good luck. 12 Days till HOTS and no more beta. Guess it'll be time to try and break masters in 2 weeks time. :D
Reply Quote
Thanks bro ♥

I played some, and I intend to play more till the Beta shuts down completely (but, for now going to bed for a little).
Reply Quote
Starting up the stream again now that I've got time to try some HOTS ladder. Currently in gold from my placement matches so lets see how long it takes to climb the ranks again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]