StarCraft® II

smylez's Safe, Stupendous & Spiffy Sanatarium

Butler is hard at work at the front lobby booth. "Please sign in at the desk if you wish to admit a patient or if you are planning to visit someone. We do all in care to make sure patients get the best treatment possible, be that physical or emotional. Fighting is not permitted under any circumstances. If you lack the money, it can be paid in installments at an affordable rate or we can work out another deal. We hope you have a wonderful time in the Sanatarium!"
Reply Quote
Butler.... Tell your master that ze Resident Changeling is coming by for a visit.... A nasty, unpleasant business.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/21/2013 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Doctor, the Changeling wishes to visit you."

"...Have him sign at the desk."
Reply Quote
...this will end badly.

*sets up camera and sound set*

I'll make millions!
Reply Quote
"You have no legal right to be filming here Mr. KnarledOne. Please take your camera outside of the Sanatarium or ask for permission with the Doctor."
Reply Quote
I walk in and set a box on the desk, walking back out. It says

For smylez

on the tag.
Reply Quote
A man in war pig armor rushes in, "Don't open the box! No matter what happens, do not ever, EVER open the box!" He screams at smylez.
Reply Quote
I walk in and set a box on the desk, walking back out. It says

For smylez

on the tag.

As Zarkun leaves, Butler piques up, "This box will it go through the decontamination and safety room for processing and clearing. [door closes] When it is finish and danger-free, it will be sent straight up to the doctor."

01/23/2013 05:46 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
A man in war pig armor rushes in, "Don't open the box! No matter what happens, do not ever, EVER open the box!" He screams at smylez.

"I am not smylez. The doctor is at his office. Objection noted. Clearing is complete. All hazardous materials has been removed and kept as evidence. The box will arrive at the Doctor's desk shortly."

Now what do I have here?
Edited by smylez on 1/23/2013 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
I walk in with a big grin on my face, and body parts stick out of a bag on my back. "May I please see the good doctor?"
Reply Quote
"Sign at the desk and you may go. Keep all forms of weaponry not limited to acidic spores, transdimensional teleportation, and bone scythe inside of you Mr. Plasmaman. We have a zero tolerance policy regarding acts of violence."
Reply Quote
In side is a troll with an exceptionally large bump on it's head and a note attached.

Do me a favor and kill the bugger. I can't do it for some reason, no matter what I use.
Reply Quote
Where's the trash dispenser? Ah! Here it is!

[kicks the box down a hatch]

Ignoring the troll is the best way to kill a troll. That'll do. That'll do. Not that the sender would know or care for my method. Probably gave too much attention to it anyway.

"Mr.Plasmaman is coming up to see you Doctor."

That's...shadowfury? Yea, that's shadowfury. Says so right here in my database. What does he want?
Reply Quote
"I don't have a bone scythe. I am a weapon. I can reform into anything. I am basically just a solid shadow. Soooooo, yeah, no, I can't leave the weapons out and go in." I sign in and walk into the office. I throw the bag on the desk, a variety of organs and bones fall out. "Do you want any of it?"
Reply Quote
Two things. Avoid throwing rotting pieces of flesh onto my desk which results in me having to clean up the desk, throwing out and rewriting the files I am working at, and ridding myself of the filth sticking onto my shirt. Secondly, there is a "knock first" on the door.

As for the organs and bones, there is hardly any left because you've cut up the poor sap into many, many pieces. It's just bits of bone and organic material. Hardly useful but I suppose I can use it as feed.
Edited by smylez on 1/23/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Okay. Good." My arm changes into a spear and I impale smylez through the stomach then walk out.
Reply Quote
Well damn, good thing I'm sitting in my chair not in that chair. Where's the space monkeys! OI! Clean up my office!

I should also take more preventative measures. Maybe an impenetrable bubble that automatically activates? Decisions, decisions...
Reply Quote
*I walk in with a HazMat Mask*
Er Er Er Er Er Er Er Er.
*I pull up a flamethrower*
Reply Quote
Butler looks up. "I advise you to put away the flamethrower before someone is seriously hurt."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]