StarCraft® II

What To Do When A Girl Calls Herself Fat?

Her exact words were "I hate that I'm not skinny and athletic like my friends".

WAHT DO?

-This is a bar. I can ask for advice.
Reply Quote
Not sure if serious.

Tell her she is beautiful the way she is and she will say you are a liar and she hates you.

Tell her she is fat and that is a route you don't want to go and shame on you for saying that.

Tell her that she should work out if she feels insecure and she will cry "I'm fat" among other things. At least you didn't say it. Console her by saying you'll work out with her.

Perhaps there's a better avenue for advice? This is a roleplay forum for SC2...
Edited by smylez on 1/23/2013 8:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 08:18 PMPosted by smylez
Tell her she is beautiful the way she is and she will say you are a liar and she hates you.

I've found this to be the best solution. Even though she will say that you are a liar and that she hates you, on the inside she will feel that much more secure and enjoy hanging around you more.

Tell her she is fat and that is a route you don't want to go and shame on you for saying that.

Agreed, never, ever say this. Don't lie though. If she IS fat, and she calls herself fat, dodge the question. It takes skill, but it works for instance:

"I wish I was athletic like my friends."

"You don't have to be athletic to be beautiful."

Is this true? Yes. Did you say she was fat? No. Could she be fat? Possibly. This is a very effective way to not lie, not offend her, and have her feel that much better about herself rather then blatently saying, "Hell yeah, wait, let me speak your language, COWS GO MMOOO!!"

Console her by saying you'll work out with her.

Unless... You don't want to end up working out with her. If it's your wife, girlfriend, or someone you're interested in, this is what I would do personally.

Perhaps there's a better avenue for advice?

Pretty sure any guy can answer this, man to man :P

This is a roleplay forum for SC2...

He has a point here... SC2 RPers tend not to be too good with the ladies or they would just go GET A LIFE!!

On the contrary, our little community is probably better then asking a stranger who doesn't care, or the internet when they could be just trying to screw up your life for the heck of it.
Reply Quote
The Girlfriend Paradox.

Every answer you give will piss her off.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 11:07 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
C2 RPers tend not to be too good with the ladies

I am insulted. And Kroger would be too. We're both married to highly attractive women.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Zarkun
C2 RPers tend not to be too good with the ladies

I am insulted. And Kroger would be too. We're both married to highly attractive women.

Key word is tend.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Zarkun

01/24/2013 05:26 PMPosted by smylez
Key word is tend.

Attractive is an opinion. Besides, you would never say your wife was extremely unattractive even if she was.

That was directed to the majority of SC RPers, not married people anyways.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/24/2013 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
The Girlfriend Paradox.

Every answer you give will piss her off.

This is true, which is why your only hope is to ride the wave by telling her that if she wants to look like them, then she should go out and exercise.
Reply Quote
Tell her you like big butts
Reply Quote
Personal experiences on this matter:

If you tell her she is not fat: "Liar you just say that to make me feel better".

If you tell her she is fat: she'll say "I know" or something like that and she'll go off saying things about her being fat, look down and try to grab on to as much fat as possible even though there is almost none to prove her point.

If you don't answer or say you don't know: she'll think you think she is fat.

Best answer: smile and tell her she looks good either way. She will either say thank you or any of the answers above.
Reply Quote
Oooooooo, troubles!

I happen to be a female, and I'd say...

Yeah. i'd go with what Riki said, xD best thing for any senario concerning anything relative to the word "weight" in my opinion.
Reply Quote
Just once, could you not be an @ss, Nukester?
Reply Quote
Or you can science it to death.

Doctors have this nice chart that tells you if you are overweight or underweight for your gender, age, and height. Instant answer.

In the neutral responses: "It compliments you nicely."
Reply Quote
your !@#$in crazy with that axe %^-*. noooooooooooooooooooooo axe.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 03:34 AMPosted by MetalGear
Reply Quote
All you have to do is say I find you attractive just the way you are.

Thats what I did with this girl more recently, she gave me the look like REALLY?

So I said, If I didn't find you attractive then I wouldn't be here with you now would I?

She smiled and said thanks we hugged then went to the movies, what ever you say to her though

SAY IT WITH CONFIDENCE! If you say it like your trying to convince yourself that you mean what your saying she will not believe you and call you a liar, If you sound confident like hey this is the way it is period, she will be inclined to believe you and trust your judgement.

Comes down to the whole she needs a MAN and not a boy.
Reply Quote
Her exact words were "I hate that I'm not skinny and athletic like my friends".

WAHT DO?

-This is a bar. I can ask for advice.

Dump her and get a girl that's athletic and skinny.

Or joke about her being fat. Chicks dig humor!
Edited by Pluto on 3/10/2013 5:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

And therefore, you can not lie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]