StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan III

Posts: 8,025
Scott shivers at the thought of giant snakes and takes note of his surroundings.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,014
I take a position right behind Torvus, my rifle up, targeting laser and my suits flood lights on. "Heh so lets just stay frosty and kill wild animals on sight." I say scanning for possible hostiles.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
"Let's not push it that far. If it can be helped, don't kill them, but scare the livin' day light out of 'em."
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,014
"Right."
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,025
"There." Scott pointed at a door that was covered in shadows.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
Shining the flashlight, I beckon Actum forward. "You're a bit more armored than I am."
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,025
Anyone seen Morph?
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,619
I continue to wait, and to watch. Soon enough my purpose will become apparent.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,014
OOC: sorry ... was having computer trouble and wasn't watching this.

IC: "Right" I raise my rifle and enter the room first scanning for hostiles.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,025
Scott follows close behind, but instead of entering the room, he stays at the doorway and keeps watch for anyone following them.
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,151
IC I walk slowly into the room, looking around for anything that moves. "coast's clear" I yell back to the group.
Edited by TheGman on 1/31/2013 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
I head in and notice a side door leading to an office, which was not only dark, but there was something staining the window. I approach it slowly.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,025
Scott noticed Torvus slowly approaching the office. "That should be the chief's assistant's office." He remarked, keeping his gaze fixed on the hall they had came from.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
"I know. I want to know what's splattered all over the window." Reaching it, I slowly push it open and shine my light in, only to back away, my rifle trained on the doorway. "Damn ocelots. I knew mama was here somewhere."
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,151
"Okay, so not so clear."
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
A low growl comes from the room and something can be heard flinging itself against the door. Something large. "Whatever we're going to do, we need to do it quick."
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,151
"open fire?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
"No, we'll just piss it off with how big it is."
Reply Quote
Posts: 1,151
OOC: ocelots aren't really that big.
IC: "and what would you suggest?"
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,172
I'm just calling them ocelots. Stop thinking so damn realistically XD

IC: "It can't get out the door, so we're fine."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]