StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan III

You need to go back to the med-bay and get CR, KO and yourself some character interaction. Or go to the bridge and start making yourself useful.
Reply Quote
I think for a moment before replying. "Maybe would be better if we had a dry-dock, all the necessary materials and a full sized engineering staff but we don't so we will have to make do with what we have."
Reply Quote
"Well of course those things would be better, but I meant with what little we have." I groan as I realize we're going to have to tell the Captain. "Please tell me the main reactor is repairable."
Reply Quote
I shrug. "No idea the computer only said it was not functioning. Also there were no cameras and no I didn't look at it myself as it is in a different section and likely sealed behind radiation resistant blast doors and radiation shields."
Reply Quote
"You're telling me that there wasn't an auto warning that said whether or not it was on standby?"
Reply Quote
"Um ..." I think for a second. "Oh yeah there was one and the reactor is not in standby mode." I say as we come to the door where we had left Scott.
Reply Quote
OOC: Why am I never mentioned in story so far ...
Reply Quote
So far, because you're not part of the story yet. Get involved in a plot and you'll make it in there :)
Reply Quote
"Then what is the reactor?"
Reply Quote
IC: "Reactor ... So why are we trying to fix a reactor?"
Reply Quote
"If what happened to it is what I feared, then...we won't be fixing, but replacing." I knew a fair bit about ships, and I knew the back up generators were only if the main reactor was destroyed.
Reply Quote
"I don't know what state the reactor is in and until I can either get a first hand look at it or get enough extra power to get the AI up and running I won't know. So we can maybe get out of here or at least have some defense against what ever the hell may be out there."
Reply Quote
"Dude, there had to be something on that console that said the reactors condition. I know enough about ships to know that."
Reply Quote
I close my eyes for a moment and concentrate. "Reactor not functioning on any level. Reactor is not on stand-by mode, indicating 100% destruction. Please notify Commanding officer ... Yeah ... we ain't fixing the main reactor."
Reply Quote
"Which means this tub ain't leaving this rock. Great." I sigh and walk in, looking at Scott. "Ready to go report?"
Reply Quote
Who are we waiting on?
Reply Quote
Mark.
Reply Quote
How are we waiting on mark?
It seems like we would be waiting on morph.
Reply Quote
Scott is who we addressed, and that's Mark.
Reply Quote
Ah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]