StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan III

I agree.

Darkra, make your entry.
Reply Quote
i walked into the bridge. "i can't believe i'm so bored that i'm actually going to do work" i thought
Reply Quote
"Well hello there, Rambo." Scott called, seeing Jack climbing up the stairs.
Reply Quote
I perk up and turn around. "Oh, you."
Reply Quote
"oohhh !@#$.... well i knew this was gonna happen anyways" i thought. "lemmie guess handcuffs my face hitting the floor and then you want me to explain"
Reply Quote
"No, I'm assuming you're reporting to the bridge. However, I'm told that I need to know of implications between you and Laura?"
Reply Quote
"i uhhh...... *clears through*..... ummm.... i may or may not have raped her before the ship crashed"
Reply Quote
I raise an eyebrow. "Did or didn't. Come clean and I won't string you up by your nuts."
Reply Quote
"yes" i say. "now stringing me up by the nuts turns into a viable option doesn't it"
Reply Quote
"Yes, but...something tells me you aren't who you were before. I'll just string you up by your big toes instead. But first the Captain needs to know."
Reply Quote
"that works fine." i say

OOC: i love it how you've been talking about the Captain since thread one and we still don't see him
Reply Quote
I've seen him and so's Morph, but Morph is at work atm, so we can't really go anywhere.
Reply Quote
OOC: see this is what i mean the minute i post Mark is gone XD
Reply Quote
Scott was speechless. He knew Jack was bad business, but this was crazy.

"You- WHAT!?" Scott yelled.
Reply Quote
IC: "you want me to get you a paper bag or somethin?" i ask
Reply Quote
"What's the verdict, are you a father?" Scott asked, still infuriated.
Reply Quote
"She's not pregnant. If there's anything that Dante here was smart about, it was protection. Lord knows how many times maintenance came to me about it."
Reply Quote
"so where's the big C anyways?" i ask

OOC: Zark check mail again XD
Reply Quote
Scott shuddered at the thought of Dante's actions. "The captains right through this door. Be careful, aggression will get you killed." Scott emphasized the "will" to make it clear that he would die.
Reply Quote
"I don't think aggression is on his mind, Scott."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]