StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan III

I moved quickly through the halls.... I needed to pick up a weapon from the armory.

Bryant was to busy figuring out what he can do for other patients... Not even knowing that I was gone.

I finally reached the armory.... Seeing the others of course. "Might as well join you.... Boys..."
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/28/2013 1:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Thank you."
Reply Quote
CR we are right out side the armory which is right near the bridge.
Reply Quote
....Okay.
Reply Quote
Scott turned to look at the newcomer. "Shouldn't you be in a hospital bed?"
Reply Quote
I turn to look at the girl. "Well what do ya know looks like sleeping beauty is up and about!"
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/28/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
"There aren't no hospitals on this planet, or on this ship... And I am just well enough to work my !@# of like the rest of you. Are you saying I can't do anything because of an event?" I was testing him.... If that's the case then he isn't fit to do anything.
Reply Quote
"I wasn't aware that there was a hospital in this ship"
Reply Quote
"I heard about that event. All i'm saying is if you work too hard it could cost you your life." Scott looked over at the Gastalt,

"What's your name, anyways? And yes, there are med-bays and infirmaries"
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/28/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
"You get back to the Infirmary. You aren't leaving until the Doc says you're clear. Too risky."
Reply Quote
I turn to the Gestalt. "Its a figure of speech." I say shaking my head and turning back to the girl.
Reply Quote
"I'm sorry, but I need to get out there so I can figure out where we are.... Or what this place even is. But I guess this isn't the first time injured people have been allowed to do something dangerous in an extreme condition... But okay. I'm not even injured. Have a nice day since you want to a control freak right now..." I eye a few of the lockers. "... but I'm grabbing a pistol, one with ammunition as well."
Reply Quote
"I heard about that event. All i'm saying is if you work too hard it could cost you your life." Scott looked over at the Gastalt,

"What's your name, anyways? And yes, there are med-bays and infirmaries"

"Name?" (thinks for a second) " . . . My name is . . . uh . . . hmmmm . . . i don't know."
Reply Quote
"Well congratulations, Gastalt is your new name." Scott whispers to Gastalt as he waits to see how Torvus reacts.
Reply Quote
"You're not taking a pistol. Not unless you receive authorization. And it's not like we're doing anything worth going with us on." I seal up the armory again and look at Laura. "Now isn't the prime time for a victim of near drowning to be running around. You should b resting, as you won't be ready for duty again til tomorrow anyways, hell you won't be needed until tomorrow since almost all the power is kaput." I then look at Scott. "As for the nicknames, will you knock it off? We all have names, and until he remembers his, he'll decide what he's called."
Reply Quote
"for the record, it's gestalt."
Edited by TheGman on 1/28/2013 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Fiiiiiiiine..... Officer. Not like I'll be any help with my expertise... I didn't go to school to learn about engines. So I guess I'll just be going, and where will I be resting at... I don't want to stay in that room and my room is flooded."
Reply Quote
"Go see if the Captain needs you. He's got a better idea of what's happening on this ship than most of us do." I didn't bother saying it was to the power room we were headed.
Reply Quote
"No.... Everything on this ship... I wont be able to do. I'm not good with computers, nor am I with repairs... I'm better out in the field doing research. But I'm sorry.... I can't see the captain because I was told to do nothing. Have a good day." I slowly walk away.... Damned people and their orders....
Reply Quote
"Look, if you're well enough to be up and walking around, orders are to report to the Captain. He's got something for everyone, not just using computer consoles."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]