Hellerrrrrrr Everybody

Every alias you see here in a PRP setting (the Bar and all the shops you see in this thread) provided by said RPer are overpowered, egotistical S.O.Bs who simply cannot die as they have plot armor on. I'd advise you to not piss them off as they have a very short fuse and they will do something nasty to your alias. No worries, my alias is that of the local doctor and I will resurrect said alias for a small fee of 500 credits that everyone never seems to have.

The current state of RPs have shifted over from strict interpretation of SC2 lore circa end of 2011-mid 2012 into something that is more "loose". As such, you may find RPs that has nothing to do with SC2 lore like fantasy/medieval RP or RPs that deal with some element of SC2 lore that have been contorted to fit the RP's said needs. There are no RPs that has a strict interpretation of SC2 lore as of this moment. Those that do are currently under hiatus, both of them DMed by me. The rest of the RP that has Starcraft elements within them has taken many artistic liberties with it.

Have a pleasant stay!
Edited by smylez on 1/23/2013 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I guess, yeah.

General conversation also happens in the PRP Bar. (aka. The Bar)
Reply Quote
One Pizzeria, one of those is my old thread, as Swarm's won't live, one sub shop, KO was kidding, the Bar, a Warbeast and Vehicle shop, and the Weapons shop is in orbit. Was on the street, then he moved into orbit.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:18 PMPosted by smylez
There are no RPs that has a strict interpretation of SC2 lore as of this moment.

Double post I know, but I feel a need to say that Dealt a Bad Hand was a strict lore RP that died due to it's DM vanishing for extended periods of time. As for us being egotistical, not true. We simply see no reason to die in OUR threads.
Reply Quote
"I suggest you try to play it safe the first little bit. Always try to use the best grammar and spelling you can. Don't use Internet Explorer, let it die off. Stay out of my way when I have a bad day. Especially stay out of SlnderBurrito's way when he has a bad day. Try some RPs before creating your own. Try to make a personality based off of your own or you are very familiar with when creating a character. Be wary of smylez, he may seem nice, but he just wants your livers. Accept the RPer lore that we have made here. And most of all, have fun."
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Zarkun
As for us being egotistical, not true. We simply see no reason to die in OUR threads.

So the S.O.B bit is true? I jest. I jest.

01/23/2013 05:22 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Be wary of smylez, he may seem nice, but he just wants your livers.

Nonsense, I have no idea what you are talking about.
Reply Quote
I Gibbs slap SF over the head. "He's reformed due to amnesia, remember?"
Reply Quote
"So he says. He is just playing us, so when we let our guard down, snap! He has our liver and kidneys." I say, my hand quickly turning to shadow then reforming as a blade.
Reply Quote
"I'm telling you, he's an amnesiac. He's a horrible actor in case you forgot."
Reply Quote
....aaannd SF is derailing the thread as usual.
Reply Quote
Y'all nutjobs.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:33 PMPosted by smylez
Y'all nutjobs.

"Says the amnesiac."
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Warhawk
....aaannd SF is derailing the thread as usual.

My thoughts exactly
Reply Quote
heh.
Reply Quote
Heh, Heh...
Reply Quote
Welcome to the Bar, Chewbacado, I am SlenderBurrito, or... as some of the other forumgoers know me, HowBabysRBrn.

Some personal tips for RPing here:
Treat everything like a story. As far as I know, everybody here loves attention to detail, and the more in depth and detailed your posts are, the more enjoyable that makes RPing with you.
Everybody has their own agendas here. Sometimes, if you just want to have some fun drama in an RP, treat plans like chess, try and outsmart your opponent, but whatever you do, do NOT Godmod, or... in laymen's terms... pull random crap out of your @ss.

I'm sure other people could add on to this, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Enjoy your stay at scenic JoeyRay's!
Reply Quote
So..... welcome..... My RP is open: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7708261309?page=1
Here's a tip: Don't call smylez "our glorious dictator".
You will get your kneecaps shot out.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:44 AMPosted by xer
smylez "our glorious dictator".
*Shoots out his kneecaps*

He is our Glorious Doctor.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:09 AMPosted by SlnderBurito
do NOT Godmod

Ah, that reminds of someone.

01/24/2013 05:50 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
He is our Glorious Doctor.

I'm flattered by such an epitaph. But I like the Doctor better. Not so grandiose and condescending to the ears.
Reply Quote
OWWWWWWW!!!! STOP SHOOTING ME!!!! I WAS GIVING A TIP!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]