StarCraft® II

Fade: The Rise, Part 3

"Nothing, I guess. But they're still in a hell of a fix, and judging from the racism Marked seem to receive, they'll probably get killed as soon as we're done with them."
Reply Quote
"It's why we'll make sure they get home safely when we can."
Reply Quote
"And how do you plan to accomplish that, other than going in with guns blazing? We'll have to think of something, I guess, but it certainly wouldn't be easy."
Reply Quote
"They're going to be working with us, meaning if we deem them ready to go home, we can shoot anyone that says otherwise, so to speak."
Reply Quote
"I certainly can't say I like that plan, considering it sounded like they had to be punished. Not only that, but we're certain to make a few enemies that way."
Reply Quote
"We were certain to make enemies anyways."
Reply Quote
"I wouldn't assume that. The people here have seemed pretty helpful, and I'd rather not get the police or army or whatever bearing down on us."
Reply Quote
"Which is why I pulled the King's sigil. Truthfully, most only want them dead because of the Mark. That's it. No other reason."
Reply Quote
OOC: hey guys sorry to interrupt i'm just here to say ZARK CHECK YOUR MAIL!!!!.... carry on
Reply Quote
darkra don't post that here when you are NOT even in this RP. that belongs either in the Bar or Zarkun's Store.
Reply Quote
OOC: sorry but Zanon's bar and Zark's store are way down there so i'm lazy and decided to post here. won't happen again
Reply Quote
"Exactly. So we've got to be careful about who's toes we step on."
Reply Quote
"Other than a few Mercs, I'm not too concerned."
Reply Quote
then post it in an RP your in with zarkun. May you feel the wrath of the Libiatya.

IC: While I wait for the marked woman to respond I turn my attention back to Jason and Sahna. Its better that Jason did what he did or we would likely be in the middle of a very bad fight right now.
Reply Quote
The option of shooting the ropes was tempting however.
Reply Quote
OOC: Going to have to wait until CR replies saying what crime he committed. Kinda hard to have the conversation with the warden going if I don't know why CR was getting executed in the first place.
Reply Quote
He's Marked, but I see your point. Damn it CR, wherefore art thou?!
Reply Quote
if that is related to Arcis asking how CR's female char got her mark ... I don't want to know what crime his chars did to earn the mark, I want to know how the mark was laid upon them ...
Reply Quote
Well, you should involve both simply because it helps.
Reply Quote
True and I hate my comp I'll reply in HB when it comes back up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]