Fade: The Rise, Part 3

He leads you to a dug out tunnel, leading the way with a lantern.

"These tunnels were first dug out during the Es war, as a means to hide innocent Marked during that time. Unfortunately, it was very unsuccessful. The only thing they managed to save was equipment and their history."

He turns left at a split in the path, making sure that you were all accounted for.

"This tunnel network is all over the planet. Despite its large size, it's only known by the people who tried hard enough to find it. It's mostly knowledge hidden by people high in command, so they can evacuate certain individuals safely."

You come to a stop to a wooden door, braced with rusty metal.

"Doors like these are all over the place, only able to be opened by the Marked. So of course, these are the most well preserved."
Reply Quote
I look at the two Marked, the male just barely standing. "One of you will have to open it."
Reply Quote
Matthew coughed with a stern.... No. "We've already been through enough... So unless she wants to do it.... I'm not opening it up."

I didn't know what to do.... Sighing. "I don't know if that's a good idea... For all we know one of you could just make us open it and it'll work..."
Reply Quote
"I don't even know what's in that room. Hell, I didn't know these things existed. So, truth of the matter is, you're stuck unless you open it."
Reply Quote
"So we can't do anything unless we fulfill your wish in opening the door.... Such a grand idea!" I was annoyed... Almost as if we had to open the door because he said so.
Reply Quote
"No, but I get the feeling none of us are leaving until the door is opened, not to mention these tunnels are a safer way to get you two out of here." The least they could do is show a bit of appreciation. I put my neck on the line for them.
Reply Quote
"Fine.... Since you insist it... But I will only open one door.... Is that 'fine' enough for you?"
Reply Quote
Jason why don't you try it there is of course more than one kind of marked.
Reply Quote
I'll see what I can do, but no promises. In the mean time, will you please reason with the people we've risked our lives for twice. I step forward and touch the door, which results in...
Reply Quote
Seeing him move forward to touch it, I turn to the marked.

"Look, you've been through a lot, but we can't help you unless you help yourselves."
Reply Quote
I'll see what I can do. {Why do you distrust us so when we have risked our own lives to save yours when we could easily have let you die? We will protect you both until either we can remove the mark or return you to your home.}
Reply Quote
I answered to both of them at the same time. "We don't know how old this place is... We don't know what will happen to us if we touch it. Wouldn't you want to stay from something that you've never even heard of? Or now about for that matter?"
Reply Quote
"If we live in fear of the unknown our whole lives, how will you know how to live life to it's fullest?"
Reply Quote
The door swings open.

The warden walks in, finding the light switch to reveal a large bunker. Crates wear strewn across the floor, old chairs were broken into two. The only thing that was still intact was the blue book that sat on a marble pedestal.

"This room is your property now. You opened it, you keep it."
Reply Quote
"Seems like you got it to work... What marked can do it.... Besides apparently a couple of us in this room and dragon marked....."
Reply Quote
I look around, walking into the room.

"Uh, and how long should they stay here?"
Reply Quote
Stepping in, I look around. Lots of junk, but the book...that was interesting. I approach it carefully, opening it and reading the first page.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Naitsrich
Crates wear strewn
[qupte]Crates were strewn[/quote]
Fixed it for you and sorry but that would have just pissed me off to much.

IC: I walk around investigating the various crates.
Reply Quote
NOTE:

The book is yours to keep and you can say basically say what ever you want in it. The room's is yours too, so any idea is up for grabs.
Reply Quote
Well.... Technically it's Zarkun and he went ahead and opened up the door.... Or tried because Arcis told him to try since he's not marked but Dragon Marked...... That's why my person asked you how many different types of marked can open the doors.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]