StarCraft® II

BNet and Anything Online Missing

Hi. I just got talked into reinstalling SC2 by some friends, but when I go to play I'll log in, it wont ask for my authenticator code and I wont have any options for anything online. I don't even get an exit button unless I hit escape to where I have to reenter my bnet log in stuff.

This is running version 1.5.4, with a fresh install, and I've tried closing and reopening the program a number of times. The firewall is not blocking it.

My menu will be

Credits
Play as Guest
Options
Manage Account
Open Editor
Reply Quote
Im getting this aswell, was about to make a thread. Would be nice to get help :)
I installed the game fresh on a new pc. the download is still going and at 12% if that could be the problem.
Edited by Hinata on 1/24/2013 7:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's not, I thought it might be because I didn't have it fully downloaded, but even at 100% I've got the problem.

Oh, and I'm an Aussie using the NA version, which has seemingly had lots of issues recently.
Reply Quote
dammit, comon blizz we need help. I see that you have posted on pointless topics. why not post here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]