Not being Bronze makes everything more fun

Ever since getting placed in Silver, playing StarCraft 2 is just so much more fun to play. I feel so inspired even though climbing the ladder is slower than in Bronze. So, if you're a bronze player, don't give up! It's alot of fun in Silver.
Reply Quote
Glad you're having fun :)

Keep up that attitude, we need more people with that attitude and much less QQ
Reply Quote
You know what feels even better? Getting promoted to Gold. When I got that, I felt like I was on top of the world :D
Reply Quote
it'll never be enough...run!
Reply Quote
you know what feels even better Xzar? Getting promoted to Diamond. Felt like I was like, on the sun or some !@#$ like that.

but anyways promo is best feeling indeed. Your hard work finally lets you see material proof of your improvement... it really just feels awesome. gratz Calvin
Reply Quote
I think I had the most fun in gold myself. No pressure to play legitimately or otherwise, and the other guy could do the same.

There were a few more angry people there tho...
Reply Quote
You know what feels even better Phalanx? Getting promoted to Masters. Felt like I was actually inside the sun or some #$%^ like that.

Then I woke up and cried a bit, realizing I'm still a diamond scrub :(
Reply Quote
You know what feels even better Phalanx? Getting promoted to Masters. Felt like I was actually inside the sun or some #$%^ like that.

lol i know that feel bro. Diamond feels so close... yet so far...
Reply Quote

lol i know that feel bro. Diamond feels so close... yet so far...

you mean masters lol. phalanx why you no DOx yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]