StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Redemption

After about an hour of walking I see a group of people around a fire. I smile and run towards them. As one of them notices me he alerts the others and they brandish weapons. Well, sh!t. I quickly go behind a rock and pull my Crossbow from my back and start loading it.
IC:
Pivoting, I catch sight of a trio approaching. As my eyes settle on a familiar suit of black and red armor, feelings of instant disgust and suspicion boil up;
...that ones trouble...
I think for a moment, already knowing they'd seen through my camo.
There are 3 men. One has a pistol. Another has a worn rifle with a bayonett (It is a Colt M50, no magazine in it) and the last has a spear, AKA a stick with a pointy rock attached to one end.

IC: I wave at them, trying to tell them I am "Friendly".
Edited by Korozain on 1/23/2013 7:19 PM PST
I nod. "Nice to meet you Kelly, I'm Ryan." I lowered the rifle slightly, but not so much as to be unprepared.

I shrug. "Beats me, but I know Blood Mist...wait, what's that?" I shake my head. "Seems we both know something we don't remember."

OOC: But...you don't know what the Blood Letters are though...
Edited by Zarkun on 1/23/2013 7:20 PM PST
"I take it blood mist is how you got away from me, and I guess I'll find out what "Fade" is later."
I nod slowly. "That...makes sense...Fade must be some kind of cloak if it beats what that other guy is using." I wave as well, attempting to indicate my own friendliness.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/23/2013 7:29 PM PST
I quickly come up from behind the rock and fire a bolt into the chest of the man with the revolver, the bolt going through his ribcage and stopping at the spine. I look to the one with the rifle and realize it isn't even loaded and start thinking, He must be retarded. As I come back to reality with the crazies trying to kill me I quickly without thought click a button and it prepares to fire the next bolt.
IC:
I stand up and drop my camo, revealing my silvery gray-black armor.

OOC:
Like the armor from Crysis 3 but with a grayed out faceplate instead of the two part mask.

EDIT:
Alright, I'm off.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/23/2013 7:30 PM PST
OOC: Cool.
Edit - Yeah i may get off soon too.
DM: The other two charge you. The one with the bayonet uses the rifle like the shaft of a spear pretty much.

IC: "Thats what I was thinking, but I have no idea how to use it. Meh, I'll find out soon enough."
Edited by Korozain on 1/23/2013 7:30 PM PST
"Indeed you will..." I trail off as I look at the guy in the gray and black armor and slow a little. I feel like that's bad news...why though? Far as I know, I've never seen that before in my life...
Edited by Zarkun on 1/23/2013 7:31 PM PST
"Hello. I guess you're in the same boat as us. Not knowing what the hell is going on, correct?" I say to the man.

OOC: Okay, I take my leave.
I approach the one in the CMC armor. "I'm Jerus. You are?"

I look at the guy in the skull helmet and shrug, though I feel I shouldn't trust him, but I couldn't place why. "Ryan."

I nod and look at the girl from earlier. "You are?"
I sidestep one thrust and smash the barrel of the crossbow with the five remaining bolts into him. I pull the trigger and the bolt goes through him. The tiny recoil combined with a push with my foot to get out the remaining four bolts, each one covered in blood. I drop the crossbow as a swing from the other one, the one with the crude spear comes at me and I duck. I pull out my blade and block the next swing. I use the sharp blade to cut through the shaft with ease. I use his lack of defense to run him through. I pull the blade out and wonder out loud, "Now what the hell is wrong with these people?" I sheathe my sword and retrieve my bolts from the corpses, it proved hard due to them being barbed, but I didn't really care. I remove the remaining four bolts from my crossbow and place them in the quiver to keep the points from stabbing me in the back. I throw my crossbow over my shoulder and continue on, hoping to find more civilized people.
I bow with a fist over my chest.
Yay. Another thing that I don't exactly remember what it is...

"Nice to meet you, Ryan. I am Korozain..." I look to the woman with the orange suit.

"Hello. May I ask who you are?"
Edited by Korozain on 1/24/2013 8:16 AM PST
"Nice to meet you Korozain." I look out and notice the tents. "Hey, there's something."
01/24/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Korozain
orange suit.

I removed the fact that her suit is orange and never specified what color it is ... perhaps I will go with crimson and gold.

IC:
01/24/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Korozain
"Hello. May I ask who you are?"

I didn't want to answer him as I was feeling shy again but I decided to it would be rude not to answer and Slasher and Hawkeye seem to trust him. "M-my name is Oraia." I say quietly.

(Slasher moves and speaks.)

I walk over to Slasher. "What's up?" I ask looking at Slasher and not the area with the tents.
I glance at Oraia and then look back at the tents. "We could see if that camp, since that's all it seems to be, has anything useful."

I too noticed the tents and turn to Korozain. "You said you and Foxy killed some men earlier. Think that's theirs?"
Edited by Zarkun on 1/24/2013 12:34 PM PST
"Camp? What ... oh yeah lets go see if there is anything useful there." I say finally looking to where Slasher was looking and seeing the camp.
01/23/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Zarkun
I nod and look at the girl from earlier. "You are?"

IC:
I don't reply to it, and as I hear them talk about tents, I shake my head.
Something catches my eye in the forest, and off of reflex, I take a shot and it burns through the leaves. I hear what sounds like the cry of an animal, and advance to where the cry is.
"Well, some one is anti social." I shake my head and look back at the tents. Large tents...how many could they hold...

"Well hello to you too, you stubborn witch." I growl and stalk off, looking for someone or something to kill. I was growing restless.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]