StarCraft® II

Account labled as starter edition

When i log onto WOL it says that my account is a starter edition. I have picked the SC-1 and SC-2 option and both say starter editions im not able to play any of the custom games i want to and not sure why its saying this.

-edit-
Just noticed a second thread on this after this was posted
Edited by gnomeking on 1/24/2013 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
me too.
I had a scan through the forums,
looks like this bug pops its head up every now and again.

BLEH.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem and a friend of mine is as well. We have both had this issue for several days now. It seem I can only play the beta (which is currently down for maintenance).

Blizzard should know this is a rather large bug and I'm insanely frustrated right now.
Reply Quote
Hey I just posted a thread on this problem with my account. I wish Blizzard would've posted something on the site to alert people about this issue.
Reply Quote
http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/476607663
Reply Quote
I am experiencing the same issue. Syncing my clock does not remedy the issue.

Edit:
SOLUTION: I changed my password and everything is working fine now (This is on NA Servers).
Edited by Mikefund on 1/24/2013 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can confirm Mikefunds Solution, I just had the bug and changed my password and its gone now.
Reply Quote
I had this problem. I fixed it by logging into my Korean account. I don't know if you guys have multiple accounts, but if you do try logging in with them.

Edit
-----------------
My clock was set to the correct time.
Edited by CrazyPieGuy on 1/24/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]