StarCraft® II

Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

Community Manager
When switching between the Wings of Liberty retail and the Heart of the Swarm beta game clients, you may receive an error message stating “Game client version mismatch with selected region.” This specific error message is a side effect of changes recently made within the Heart of the Swarm beta game client and should not impact your ability to log into either game. If you receive this message, please press “OK” and try logging into the game normally.
i have this message today...its showing another message for me besides ...its show like i have the starter edition...its says i have reached my max level e spam a box telling that if i click ok it will go to the browser...asking me to upgrade my version...another thing i cant see my oponnent loading bar anymore...i cant see my league in the 1v1 screen...aways show that i have to do a placement match...but i already did and still is asking me the same thing..i cant see the requirement to unlock the new features in the reward screen like skins and dances...

Sorry for the errors...english is not my first language...
Edited by Vash on 1/25/2013 1:10 PM PST
Aldrexus i've tried for the last 10 mins and its saying "Your Account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" any suggestion? :)

EDIT:Yes i'm capable of playing the HOTS beta i bought the digital copy just to get access to the beta :)
Edited by MrKenndy on 1/25/2013 1:20 PM PST
I'm getting an error when I try to log in also, even though I had beta access before this patch happened.
same it does not matter, it seems my privileges to the HOTS beta have been suspended since the patch.
to be precise what is happening is this:

after opening up the client it says:

"Game Client version mismatch with selected region.

The currently selected region may not yet be updated to the latest version of Starcraft II, and you will have to wait until maintenance on this region is complete. You may be able to continue playing if you change back to the region in which you last updated the game."

then I have the option to click "ok", (same thing happens in WOL) and continue to type in my PW. This message appears when logging into HOTS.

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

I have the option to then click "ok" and am rejected from logging in.

Hope this helps.
Getting this message. "Invalid Login" "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you sure your using the right client?"

I can't log in to HOTS at all. I used to just fine. I keep trying and I get the same message.Please fix this.
I am getting the same message. I downloaded the new patch for HOTS and now I cant login.
I have the same problem since yesterday and today: The message is the same: "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"

I pre-purchased the game, but... for some reason i don't have a mail with a beta key to play, strangely i can play since the pre-purchased without a beta key.
I'm getting this error as well. Does anyone know a workaround?
I have the exact same problem. I see the region mismatch error and then I click ok and I'm still unable to logon in the beta since the update. I was able to play beta before this patch since I preordered HOTS from battle.net.

After trying to logon in HotS I have this message shown in WoL too but i'm still able to log in when I click ok.
I get that error too. I preordered earlier in the week, was able to log in to the Beta, pick a new name, and play a few matches. After the patch, all I get is "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"
I too am getting the issue "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?".

Tried contacting Blizz support but was told to go to the forums :/
The message I get when I try to watch a replay is, "The version of StarCraft II required to play this game is unsupported in this region." When I try to play against someone on matchmaking, I get this error code:B22D0048-0042-4D0B-ABB1-06674E1DDEDC.
same here "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region are you using the correct client?"
Seems some people still can't log on....
same for me (region mismatch)
I really want this cleared up, as I have a lan planned for tomorrow, and this is the main event. dont really want to fall back on unreal3 for the whole day LOL
Bump.
I still cant login either. Region Mismatch.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]