StarCraft® II

Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

Same as ShadowPROXY.
Uhmm, When launching SCII Wings of Liberty. On your Launcher window it says "Downloading data for an upcoming patch"

I wonder if this will fix the issue.
its been 4 days
Looks like i am not the only one having the Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client? issue
Im having the same issue here. i also get it in the WOL though i able to get past that but not in HOTS sadly
Same problem. Both SCII-1 and SCII-2 don't work , but WOL is able to log in.
Hope that can fix this problem quickly!
Edited by EndlessChaos on 2/9/2013 8:17 PM PST
I still cant log in for WoL or Hots client. I get a Region Mismatch. what should i do ?
MrHobbers#923
Lucridius#1429
I can log into WoL now, cant seem to play a quick match as there are no modes or races to choose from.

Cant get pass the log in page for HOTS
i just tried to start playing the beta today and i have the same problem with the region.
Same here saying have no accounts for this region. I pre-ordered the collector's edition a couple days ago. Sucks I can't even log in to play. =(
I have the same problem as many. No accounts for this region. Bought the game a couple of days ago and can't play. Don't want to wait for the release.
Same issue here:
"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"

Doesn't matter if I choose SC-I or SC-II. I didn't have a previous install of SC2 on this computer so it was a clean install.
I am getting the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region" error message on both SC-1 and SC-II login.

This is bumming me out :(
I am also getting the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region" error message on both SC-1 and SC-II login. The beta is listed under my game accounts. I just wan't to be able to log in and play.

I can't post to the beta forum either.
I am also getting the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region" error message on both SC-1 and SC-II login.

Much help, would be awsome.
I am getting the same region error with both SC-I and SC-II. When is this going to be fixed...?
same here
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]