StarCraft® II

Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

Also the same. Selecting SC1 or SC2 has no affect. no game accounts/region/etc...
I have the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region" error.

I CAN log into WoL, but not HotS.
Hopefully you can get this working Blizzard, sort of wanting to play.
you can say that again especially since i thought i wasnt going to be able to access the beta since i pre -ordered on amazon and didnt know they give beta access codes......now i have the code but not the ability to log in and use it >.>
I am getting the same region error with both SC-I and SC-II

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"

Ramedge #507 on SC2 WoL dont know if the character code follows in HoTS couldnt open it yet.
Edited by Ramedge on 2/9/2013 11:07 PM PST
I see the beta in my account, but cant post in the beta forum or play the game. I have the following error : "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"
I'm having this issue too. Can't log in to beta (SC2-II, I assume) or SC2-I (same "region"/"client" error message as everyone else), but I can log in to WoL via the WoL launcher.

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client"
Well apparently we just have to wait since so many people are dealing with the same issue and there definitely doesn't look to be a fix any time soon (as in before the weekend....)
Well, my support ticket said they could do nothing for me, and that i should make a post in the forums. So this is me makinga post, I receive a region error, just like everyone else, have since yesterday morning. Was kinda hoping this would get resolved as its the weekend, but probably not.
Getting region error for both I and II....Bakkar#1458
Yeah i'm getting same region error :/
It will be another couple of days roughly before you guys can log in, this includes myself too.
02/08/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Aldrexus
After discussing this with the teams currently looking into the issue, we have determined that further investigation is required which may extend into the weekend. We will continue to work diligently to address this issue as soon as possible; however, it may not be able to be resolved until early next week. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you all for your continued patience.
I am also having the same issue with the HoTS login. I am able to log into WoL fine, but it does come up with the same error message when I load in. I did not receive this error message until I downloaded the beta though. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
I also am having this issue which is a shame as I have just now downloaded the client and was super excited to play. Hope it gets fixed soonish. Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter blizz
Same issue as above, but seems you are on the Blizzard team and I wanted to report bug with widow mine. 4 widow mines are burrowed in my zerg base under the creep and I moved an overlord in, but could not detect them with overlord (until they fired and I could see them fine for a few seconds) I don't know if it caused my units to have 'soft' detection on them as they were all gone along with my drones :). I didn't see this issue report after searching other forums.
Same problem for me. First time trying to get into the beta, cannot log in because of Region issues.

Yup same here
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]