StarCraft® II

Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

Having the same issue as above. Tried submitting a ticket but they only sent me here....
same here can't log in sad day for me :(
02/10/2013 05:07 PMPosted by AdvCitizen
Having the same issue as above. Tried submitting a ticket but they only sent me here....

Well yeah, ticket will not do anything. Blizzard is well aware of the problem and currently there is no fix. So, we jut have to wait because nothing else can be done. I got the beta from friend and yet to play it, so lame. Blizzard really dropped the ball here.
I'm able to login to WoL with the error, just bypassing it, but I cannot get into hots still
02/10/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Nilrem

Well yeah, ticket will not do anything. Blizzard is well aware of the problem and currently there is no fix. So, we jut have to wait because nothing else can be done. I got the beta from friend and yet to play it, so lame. Blizzard really dropped the ball here.

Additionally, it looks like they plain don't support the beta at all from a support perspective. I tried a ticket for this and got the form letter of "forums are your only hope for fixing an issue in the beta". You'd think access to the beta itself wouldn't be included in the automated round file system of your request, but oh well, what can you do.

We had 1 mod giving regular reassuring messages on Friday, but I'm guessing he's taking the weekend off (don't blame him - what's he going to do?). Hopefully the technical team is at least thinking about it over the weekend, if not actually doing something about it.

I'd imagine WoW would get better support in the similar situation as the ability to play is directly tied to a monthly fee (I guess we should be grateful there's a beta at all available). It's interesting that I support an application for my job and I'd be having to give my customers hourly updates if the app went completely down for even a single user. Blizzard's got a pretty sweet SLA.
Chi#900
me too frenzynator number 1169
I'm having this issue when I try to log in to the HotS beta. I got my key earlier today, and downloaded the client successfully, only to find out that I can't log in.
will this issue be fixed soon b/c its kind of disappointing that so many cannot log in myself included
I also cannot log on. I've tried both SC2-1 and SC2-11 Neither is working. :(
I'm also having the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" error. I've tried switching between SC2-1 and SC2-2, but to no avail.

Burpies.409
Edited by Burpies on 2/10/2013 8:37 PM PST
Same Issue

Mors.267
I'm having the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?". It only shows one starcraft beta account instead of the S2-1 and SC2-II accounts like people say they have
Any ETA for a resolution?
Bman.869

Patiently waiting for a fix for same problems above :)
I'm having the same problem. "your account has no game accounts in your region.. yadda.."
Thanks in advance!
Same issue myself: "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" Switching SCII-1 to SCII-2 gives same result.
Edited by Brahms on 2/10/2013 11:46 PM PST
I am a US player and have tried two different beta keys that amazon gave me after pre ordering heart of the swarm. I keep getting the mismatch error and have tried everything posted in this forum to no avail. I also uninstalled and re-installed the starcraft2 and the beta 3 times and still it does not work. A couple of posts talked about "maintenance'... Can someone please give more details about the possible maintenance and when that would be finished for US players and if that will even fix this problem???
Having the problem. Cann't connect to beta.
Same issue, cannot connect
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]