StarCraft® II

Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

ya aldrexus, at 12:16am jan 26th still cant log in. Its saying "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you sure you are using the correct Client?"

other then that keep up the great work and cool changes in hots!!!!!
Please help!!

I had similar problems, and then after logging into HotS beta under SC2-2, when I go back to WoL under SC2-1 I lost all my ladder records and stats on NA server.

My WoL NA server now shows no games ever played and wiped out all my stats!!

Please help!!
Please help!!

I had similar problems, and then after logging into HotS beta under SC2-2, when I go back to WoL under SC2-1 I lost all my ladder records and stats on NA server.

My WoL NA server now shows no games ever played and wiped out all my stats!!

Please help!!

Deleting your "cache" folder (C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net) and then re-loading WoL is a known fix for this issue. Of course be sure to back up any files or folders before you delete them.

Another thing you can do is to log in while running Hotspot Shield (VPN application) to bypass any errors you may be having on your end (that worked for me). One other thing that worked for me was manually changing my DNS (IPv4) settings to use Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4).

See here for how to change your DNS settings manually,. I'm aware it says for NZ/Australia (SEA servers) but it's worth a shot regardless of where you live, hope i helped.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7708411977
I have this issue too. I think I've probably reinstalled the beta at least 3-4 times and tried everything, but it doesn't seem like the issue is on my end. When I checked my account it does say that I only have standard edition heart of the swam, but I was able to log into the beta up until this latest patch. Maybe it was a mistake that I was in the beta in the first place? I'm worried now because I really want to play the beta and maybe my account won't get flagged now? x_x
Take a look here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/8218591

Everyone who pre-orders Heart of the Swarm digitally via the Battle.net website will be granted access to the HotS beta. I too have re-installed the beta 3 times now thinking I may have download the wrong client or something but now that I have pieced it all together I realize that it is an error on Blizzard's end. Of course no hard feelings towards them, the whole point of a beta is to work out bugs and regardless of how much they try problems will always arise. :P

I haven't actually been able to log into the beta at all yet, in-fact I just pre-purchased mine about 12 hours ago. Battle.net says I have the standard edition of HotS with no mention of beta access but i'm keeping my hopes up due to what I linked above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Actually following up with what I just said.. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/8218587 - Apparently only those who pre-ordered on or before the 20th of December last year have confirmed beta access. My hopes may have just been crushed.
Edited by Shade on 1/26/2013 3:04 AM PST
Small update from my part: although I still see both error/warning dialog boxes, I now can log in WoL. HotS beta is still inaccessible.

I did nothing here, so it's definitely a work on Blizz's side.
Small update from my part: although I still see both error/warning dialog boxes, I now can log in WoL. HotS beta is still inaccessible.

I did nothing here, so it's definitely a work on Blizz's side.

At least they are making some noticeable progress and resolving some of the issues? If your client fails again take a look at what I posted above, if you need more help with it just ask and ill try and pull up the topics I got the original information from, they have much more detailed methods.
Take a look here:

Everyone who pre-orders Heart of the Swarm digitally via the Battle.net website will be granted access to the HotS beta. I too have re-installed the beta 3 times now thinking I may have download the wrong client or something but now that I have pieced it all together I realize that it is an error on Blizzard's end. Of course no hard feelings towards them, the whole point of a beta is to work out bugs and regardless of how much they try problems will always arise. :P

I haven't actually been able to log into the beta at all yet, in-fact I just pre-purchased mine about 12 hours ago. Battle.net says I have the standard edition of HotS with no mention of beta access but i'm keeping my hopes up due to what I linked above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Actually following up with what I just said.. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/8218587 - Apparently only those who pre-ordered on or before the 20th of December last year have confirmed beta access. My hopes may have just been crushed.

Keep up the hope! Large numbers of us were able to install the beta and log in anyway after preordering from Blizzard beyond the initial December 20 cutoff, at least prior to this latest patch, despite the lack of any notification that we'd been allowed in.

Post patch, however, many (myself included) are now unable to log in, even after our accounts have been updated to show we've been properly flagged for the beta. This latest "Your account has no game accounts..." error is definitely a bug, and it seems to be a problem that Blizzard needs to fix on their end.
@Tezkat

Definitely trying to keep my spirits high! Decided to make better use of my time by introducing myself to forum life and trying to help other people. :P the game accounts error has to be a bug though, I agree with you on that. Just hoping like heck that Blizzard aren't stopping people that aren't properly flagged for the beta having access to it.

I've been anticipating this release for the longest time and I only just had my visa card arrive today, 5 minutes later I had pre-purchased HotS. An hour later the beta client was installed and I was dying to play, only to find the non-existent game accounts error. :P hopefully i'm not too late to be properly flagged for beta access and allowed to play!
I have the same occurence going to uninstall and reinstall, i'll keep ya guys posted
I have pre ordered heart of the swarm now just to play the beta and now i can't play it.
Still getting this error, however my account page lists me as in the beta (it didn't previously, although I had access).
I purchased the game like a week ago, got beta access right away. But now it says tha i havre no beta accounts for this region. I've been waiting for so long to play beta. But the new patch ruined it...
There are multiple blue posts in this thread saying they're working on a solution. I'm hoping it's deployed soon!
Take a look here:

I bought HoTS a few days before the patch and was able to log into the beta as soon as I installed it... Until the patch hit. So you likely have access too, this issue seems to be internal.

I guess after all the mac issues it's time for PC owners to have problems! [unless you're on a mac, then you're just double screwed ;) ]
Edited by Thordane on 1/26/2013 6:28 AM PST
Plzzzzzzzzz... fix it...

I wanna play the BETA so much!
01/25/2013 10:04 PMPosted by SandMonkey
Seriously, you think you would have this fixed by now. Why is the beta patch not only stopping us from playing beta... but it is also stopping us from playing WoL? How bad did you butcher battle.net...

i have the same problem, i cant use wol or beta after last beta patch
Take a look here:

I bought HoTS a few days before the patch and was able to log into the beta as soon as I installed it... Until the patch hit. So you likely have access too, this issue seems to be internal.

I guess after all the mac issues it's time for PC owners to have problems! [unless you're on a mac, then you're just double screwed ;) ]

It's a server side issue, I am having those issues on a Mac too. I have never logged in though, bought the game yesterday and I'm not sure whether I have beta access or not.
If it helps any I tried to login once more this morning to no avail.

Here is a screen of my account page:
http://i.imgur.com/dHADj60.png

and here is a screen of my attempt to login:
http://i.imgur.com/TjfUnC3.png

This happens when trying to login with both SCII-1 and SCII-2
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]