Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

In WoL, I get the original error

"LOGIN ERROR
Game client mismatch with selected region.
The currently selected region may not be updated..."

before the login screen. I click OK and the login screen shows, normal except "us" appears in small white letters a little above the login box. From there I can log in normally. I didn't try WoL last night.

In heart of the swarm, I did not get that error last night, but I get it now. The "us" does not appear. After trying to log in, I get the second error

"INVALID LOGIN
Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

After clicking OK, it returns me to the login screen. Last night I did not have beta flagged until a little after this error was reported and then I received this error when trying to log in.

+1, exactly the same.

That US mark above the box is very interesting in particular, as it started appearing only a few days ago - right before the login/region problems started.

This is obviously some problem with global play implementation.
who cares what the problem is, if actual keys = working beta then send keys imo
I am able to login to WOL just fine.

But when i try to login to HOTS it says "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

I hope the issue is resolved soon :)
Edit: I think they also said they would be rolling people in weekly...so maybe my beta account has not been activated yet? Is there a way to find out?
Edited by PsychoKiller on 1/26/2013 11:35 AM PST
same problem
This is a bummer.
I am able to login to WOL just fine.

But when i try to login to HOTS it says "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

I hope the issue is resolved soon :)
Edit: I think they also said they would be rolling people in weekly...so maybe my beta account has not been activated yet? Is there a way to find out?

This is what it looks like if you have official beta access, or so I believe to the best of my knowledge.

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Santrega2/BetaAccess_zps0ee83380.png
Yeah my account does not look like that. I just pre ordered like 2 days ago. I hope I can get in soon.
Edited by PsychoKiller on 1/26/2013 12:13 PM PST
"your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. are you using the correct client"

I was so excited about playing hots T_T
mine doesnt look like that, did you buy preorder to get it or did you get accepted before that?
i really hope they can fix this soon. hots has been down for me for 3 days now. i hope the patch is BA so itd be worth it!
Mine is exactly the same like on Shade's image. I can post on beta forum and can't log into HOTS
Edited by PiRaNHa on 1/26/2013 12:13 PM PST
Same region issue! when is this is going to be fixed ???? come on! this have days now since the horrific 8Gb patch............
mine doesnt look like that, did you buy preorder to get it or did you get accepted before that?
i really hope they can fix this soon. hots has been down for me for 3 days now. i hope the patch is BA so itd be worth it!

Mine doesn't look like that either, that photo was of somebody that obviously pre-ordered at the right time or aquired a beta key from elsewhere, just showing you guys what official access looks like. :P

A lot of people on the forums however have said that after pre-ordering HotS digitally via the Battle.net website they were just able to download the client and start playing, no sign of anything beta related anywhere on there accounts, no emails, no codes, nothing. That however has changed in the latest patch, now nobody knows what's happening..

Mine doesn't look like that either, that photo was of somebody that obviously pre-ordered at the right time or aquired a beta key from elsewhere, just showing you guys what official access looks like. :P

A lot of people on the forums however have said that after pre-ordering HotS digitally via the Battle.net website they were just able to download the client and start playing, no sign of anything beta related anywhere on there accounts, no emails, no codes, nothing. That however has changed in the latest patch, now nobody knows what's happening..

That's what makes no sense to me. I didn't have "Beta access" before patch and I was able to log in. However after patch when we start posting we have no access, miraculously all of a sudden I have 2 beta accesses on my account but even when they appeared, I am still not able to log in.
JUST LOGGED IN!!

worked!

THX BLIZZARD!
Im getting the same error message and I just bought the deluxe edition of the game on the website. Any help?
JUST LOGGED IN!!

worked!

THX BLIZZARD!

Don't troll, be more specific.

It solved your mismatching problem rather than no accounts.
Just checked - mine still does not work.
No, I have been having the same issue as everybody else, not trolling. Have have been very specific in the past, and have been actively on these forums requesting a solution, check my posting history.

The problem described here by everybody "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. are you using the correct client" I used to have but no longer do.
Mine is still not working, tried SC2-I and II.
So what did you exactly do ?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]