StarCraft® II

Aftermath and Revelations

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6834021/1/Aftermath-and-Revelations

If anyone is interested in reading this...
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
I just read the first chapter. Strong writing. Needs an editor's touch for sure, but strong writing. I will make a point to continue on when I have the time.

Good visuals too. And you're careful not to take too many liberties. That's a sign of a good fan fic.
Edited by Doncroft on 1/25/2013 5:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Doncroft
I just read the first chapter. Strong writing. Needs an editor's touch for sure, but strong writing. I will make a point to continue on when I have the time.

Good. Just remember, this fic was done before May 31st, 2011, when the very FIRST HotS single player info came out, so there's going to be a LOT of differences...
Reply Quote
Feel free to move the story itself here. We are always welcoming to new people.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Zarkun
Feel free to move the story itself here. We are always welcoming to new people.

Oh come on, don't tell me you people are too lazy to c/p that link.

Besides, I could always use more reviews, not to mention the fact that my chapters are too long to fit in a single post and such.
Edited by ragnarok on 1/25/2013 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Not lazy, just offering. I'll have to read it a bit later. Busy doing things IRL right at the moment.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Zarkun
Not lazy, just offering. I'll have to read it a bit later. Busy doing things IRL right at the moment.

Of course. And just as a heads up, you don't need to register on fanfiction.net to put a review up...
Reply Quote
Good to hear. Although I probably won't post one as I'm a horrible person at critique.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Zarkun
Good to hear. Although I probably won't post one as I'm a horrible person at critique.

I do not care what kind of critique it is. As long as it's not something along the lines of "This fic is crap, I've seen monkeys do better", I'd accept.
Reply Quote
Is this the website where that Critics...something or other group was causing issues? There was a thread about it on the Elsword forums.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
Is this the website where that Critics...something or other group was causing issues? There was a thread about it on the Elsword forums.

*shrugs* beats me. I never once had an issue with mine, and even if there ARE issues, it's not in the SC category. The SC category there is relatively quiet, so even if there ARE issues, it'd only be because people want updates faster.
Reply Quote
Ah, that makes sense.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 05:51 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ah, that makes sense.

Like I said, for the most part, I don't care what kind of feedback I get, as long as it's not like what I said above. Even if a guy writes "Good chapter", which I know takes less than 3 seconds, I'd accept it.
Reply Quote
Like I said, I'll read it first chance I get.
Reply Quote
very good story so far. i like your accuracy with lore and the fact that you think like the characters from WoL. you don't mess with their characteristics. Raynor still feels like Raynor and all's well that ends well. oh and Zark check your mail
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 06:02 PMPosted by darkra
very good story so far. i like your accuracy with lore and the fact that you think like the characters from WoL. you don't mess with their characteristics. Raynor still feels like Raynor and all's well that ends well. oh and Zark check your mail

Glad you like it, now I'm just waiting to see if anyone would go onto that site and review it from there...
Reply Quote
TL;DR

JK, 72 chapters will take some time though...
Reply Quote
TL;DR

JK, 72 chapters will take some time though...

Hey, I didn't say it can be done overnight...
Reply Quote
I'll just keep waiting for more people to look this, and to prevent this from going too far down the page...

Recently I got reviews from it saying they dislike the fic because it was based off the non-canon choice...
Edited by ragnarok on 1/26/2013 1:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seriously, I don't get why people dislike fics based off non-canon choices...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]