StarCraft® II

Aftermath and Revelations

When there's more than one choice, it's less non-canon and more higher canon versus lower canon. It's...mental that way.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
When there's more than one choice, it's less non-canon and more higher canon versus lower canon. It's...mental that way.

Yeah well let's put it this way: because of the books SC Ghost Nova and SC Ghost Spectres, I always felt Nova deserved to be the better choice than Tosh.

Besides, if you sided with her, Raynor admitted at the end that she reminded him a lot of Kerrigan during the SoK days, so I thought it'd be good for her to join his Raiders.
Reply Quote
Be interesting. I never read either, and I like the Spectre abilities better, so that's who I went with.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Zarkun
Be interesting. I never read either, and I like the Spectre abilities better, so that's who I went with.

I know that, but my fic isn't about the gameplay, it's about the characters, which was why my fic was based off the assumption you sided with Nova instead.
Reply Quote
Right, I get that. Personally, I would probably keep them both out since they're psychos in their own right, but...I can relate with Tosh about certain things.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
Right, I get that. Personally, I would probably keep them both out since they're psychos in their own right, but...I can relate with Tosh about certain things.

Yeah but I always believed they could turn Nova into a better person. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if over the course of HotS, Nova actually turned on the Dominion.
Reply Quote
We'll see. Mind control tends to backfire.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Zarkun
We'll see. Mind control tends to backfire.

Yeah, that's why I'm hoping you're still reading my fic. I'll probably bump this every day or two just so it doesn't get to the next page...
Reply Quote
At the rate things are moving, once a day should work. It's in the summer you'll want to watch it's position like a hawk.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Zarkun
At the rate things are moving, once a day should work. It's in the summer you'll want to watch it's position like a hawk.

I know. Vacation does that to you...
Reply Quote
I noticed you reviewed my chapter 1, Zarkun. I thank you for that. Will look forward to other feedbacks from you, I hope.
Reply Quote
I'll give it as I go. Reminds me I should finish some of the stories I've started, though none of them are SC.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll give it as I go. Reminds me I should finish some of the stories I've started, though none of them are SC.

Understood. I'll continue to wait...
Reply Quote
I gave my critique on Chapter 2, and on Chapter 3 now. I feel that you won't like Zack Tren. He's gone through some things that...are a bit made up, but also every bit possible given the Dominion's history. Once I start his story, I'll see what you think.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Zarkun
I gave my critique on Chapter 2, and on Chapter 3 now. I feel that you won't like Zack Tren. He's gone through some things that...are a bit made up, but also every bit possible given the Dominion's history. Once I start his story, I'll see what you think.

Understood. As a heads up, some parts of the fic I do spend time to recap some SC books. Please understand that such things are done because I know not everyone has read all the SC books.
Reply Quote
I can see that. Hard to miss. Just, when Zack changes his appearance, or makes a bone blade, know that there is a reason behind that, and it can be found in the RP Reaper. Somewhere in part three. I forget what page and post.
Reply Quote
We'll see for the Dominion's story. It's obvious from the 3 Dark Templar Saga books that not everyone in the Dominion is just like Mengsk, there's decent people in there too.
Reply Quote
Right, right. His Changeling abilities, however, aren't from the Dominion. Project Solar Flare heightened his pyrokinetic ablities far beyond a reasonable level and granted him a pretty much eternal youth. When I get around to his story, I'll explain all that though. I'm enjoying yours immensely. Hope it doesn't end at Chapter 72.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Zarkun
Right, right. His Changeling abilities, however, aren't from the Dominion. Project Solar Flare heightened his pyrokinetic ablities far beyond a reasonable level and granted him a pretty much eternal youth. When I get around to his story, I'll explain all that though. I'm enjoying yours immensely. Hope it doesn't end at Chapter 72.

Thank you. And no it's not going to end at chapter 72, but I cannot finish this fic before HotS is out, not with my busy schedule. It won't be until at least Sept before this fic is complete, at the earliest.

And remember, this fic is only to tell my version of the story of what happened between WoL and HotS, so some Qs won't be answered.

For example, I'm not going to explain what Duran is in this fic because Blizzard will do that themselves later on.
Reply Quote
Isn't Duran from BW? I never actually got to finish that game, so I'm sketchy on certain details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]