StarCraft® II

Aftermath and Revelations

I'll do that. It is definitely helpful.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 10:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll do that. It is definitely helpful.

As a small request Zarkun, I hope that once you reach chapter 40, you can give me a DETAILED review.

That was one of the hardest chapters I had to write, because in that chapter, Kerrigan is brought before the Protoss council to face judgment for everything that's happened during the years she spent with the Zerg...
Reply Quote
I'll do what I can. I've been giving what I have because, well, I'm not seeing much, if anything, wrong with it. But I promise I'll do my best.
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 10:51 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll do what I can. I've been giving what I have because, well, I'm not seeing much, if anything, wrong with it. But I promise I'll do my best.

Understood, I'll await for your feedback tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Wow, that's very long. Good job just to even be able to write that much. I haven't read it yet, but I'll take a look when I get the time to.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:12 AMPosted by Owlfeathers
Wow, that's very long. Good job just to even be able to write that much. I haven't read it yet, but I'll take a look when I get the time to.

Of course, I can only hope you land some reviews via that site, because that'd be the only way I can tell if you read it or not.

I'll be updating with chapter 73 today, somewhere between 1PM to 3PM PST.
Edited by ragnarok on 1/27/2013 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll try give some quick feedback here-and-there but as for full in-depth reviews... that's probably nada. I'm more obligated to spend my time reviewing ARCs elsewhere.

Despite a part of me wanting a fanfic near as possible to canon, the Nova stuff wanting to serve the Dominion and forget her past (I can't recollect how much her opinion had changed on the matter in Spectre) and not side with Tosh, your take on the story regardless established her as believable enough character for me to follow. And I did like seeing that you didn't make Mengsk in league with the DV but merely him taking advantage of the significance of hybrid discovery had presented. (I also wonder how you'll handle the DV's identity now. But not necessarily Duran's although.)

As for distinguishing between the voices of the characters, they felt they were handled well done.
Reply Quote
I do not care for what kind of a feedback it is, Eroldren.

As long as the review isn't going to be something like "I've seen monkeys write better", I'll accept it.
Reply Quote
Zarkun, I have now put chapter 73 up on the site. Please acknowledge.
Reply Quote
I'll read it when I get that far. I'm not even to 40 yet XD
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 03:11 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll read it when I get that far. I'm not even to 40 yet XD

Of course, take your time.
Reply Quote
Oh and Zarkun, about in chapter 32 where I wrote about why the Tal'darim had access to Dark Templar technology, that's because I've see that Q asked many times on the forums here, because everyone was saying "The Tal'darim hated the Dark Templar, so why would they have Dark Templar technology?"

And I wanted to make an explanation that actually MADE SENSE, not just "due to gameplay purposes".
Reply Quote
I know. I just always asked the question to myself as that was how they were presented.
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Zarkun
I know. I just always asked the question to myself as that was how they were presented.

See the only GAMEPLAY purposes were probably the Stalkers you use on the Aiur mission with Zeratul, because Stalkers didn't exist when the Zerg overran the planet.
Reply Quote
I can't help but feel like things could have gone differently for the Khalai had they not exiled the Nerazim...
Reply Quote
You're not the only one...
Reply Quote
Time to give this a bump to move it back to the top of the page...
Reply Quote
All right, time to bump it again.

Zarkun, since it's the weekdays, don't worry, I'd understand school and everything would keep you busy from reading and all that...
Reply Quote
I'll read some more today as i get a chance.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 06:01 AMPosted by Zarkun
I'll read some more today as i get a chance.

Very well, I'll be waiting...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]