StarCraft® II

Aftermath and Revelations

Time to bump again...
Reply Quote
Oh and Zarkun, still waiting for you to continue reading this fic...
Reply Quote
Been a busy couple days. I'll get back around to it, I swear.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Been a busy couple days. I'll get back around to it, I swear.

Very well, I'll be waiting. Just remember, my hope is you can leave a very detailed review for chapter 40. That chapter took me many days to write out...
Reply Quote
I'll do my best to do so.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 06:57 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll do my best to do so.

Of course, when you're ready to read up on the fic again, I'll be waiting.

Just remember, this fic cannot be completed until at least Sept or something, LONG after HotS is out...
Reply Quote
Right, right. I'll get back to it in the morning. Should be a slow day.
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Zarkun
Right, right. I'll get back to it in the morning. Should be a slow day.

Fine, I'll check by then.
Reply Quote
Just so you know Zarkun, the Kraken is a fictional made up creature I put into my fic, it doesn't exist in the SC canon, but I thought it'd be interesting to put it htere.
Reply Quote
Ah, that might explain it. Thanks for clearin it up.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Zarkun
Ah, that might explain it. Thanks for clearin it up.

No problem. That part was one of the places where tried to take a different tactic with the Zerg. See, in the SC lore, everyone has fought the Zerg for so long that everyone just assumes they always use the overwhelming numbers tactic. I wanted to give some Zerg creatures in the fic that uses a NON-overwhelming numbers tactic.
Reply Quote
ragnarok, if you could find the time, I think bringing in Nahaan as an RP character would be...beneficial, especially once HotS comes out. You seem to have nailed him in the story.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:26 PMPosted by Zarkun
ragnarok, if you could find the time, I think bringing in Nahaan as an RP character would be...beneficial, especially once HotS comes out. You seem to have nailed him in the story.

I take it this means you've read The Dark Templar Saga Part 3 Twilight? Because that's the ONLY book he's appeared in...
Reply Quote
Well, I read a quick overview of it, and from how you did it in your story, you play him, and other major and minor characters, well. It only adds to how enjoyable the story is.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Zarkun
Well, I read a quick overview of it, and from how you did it in your story, you play him, and other major and minor characters, well. It only adds to how enjoyable the story is.

Well, the way I portrayed him is somewhat like my pessimistic view for HotS. Because the way I see it (given Blizzard's spoilers), blasting Kerrigan with the artifact did NOTHING but change her physical appearance, everything else is still exactly the same.
Reply Quote
Time to bump again. Zarkun, I hope you'll have some time this weekend to keep up the reading...
Reply Quote
I'll read it when I get home tomorrow. I don't have my comp with me and I have the chapter I left off on bookmarked on it.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll read it when I get home tomorrow. I don't have my comp with me and I have the chapter I left off on bookmarked on it.

All right, I'll be waiting.
Reply Quote
Time to give this a bump again.
Reply Quote
Bumping again. Still waiting for future reviews from you, Zarkun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]