StarCraft® II

Team Derp UNITE!

DJGIORWEJGIOE
I want to be on team derp D= that name is amazing.
Where can I find where my team is? =)
Reply Quote
DJGIORWEJGIOE
I want to be on team derp D= that name is amazing.
Where can I find where my team is? =)
The closest I can figure is that you're on Charlie's Angels and they just butchered the spelling of your name.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7764376448?page=1#0

Or else you weren't drafted for some reason.
Reply Quote
Cookies reporting for duty!

Cookies # cannot be found

Jokes aside character code is 404.
Reply Quote
Tonight, at 6pm Pacific, let's get together on channel "Team Derp" for some 1v1 obs practice.

3 hours from now. (short notice yeah, but let's give er a shot.)
So is this just not happening? Because Cookies and I are the only ones there.
Edited by SwansGoMoo on 1/26/2013 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Tonight, at 6pm Pacific, let's get together on channel "Team Derp" for some 1v1 obs practice.

3 hours from now. (short notice yeah, but let's give er a shot.)

just saw this now ahaha, another time?! :D
Reply Quote
I'm gonna be available for most of today if anyone wants to practice. :D
Reply Quote
01/27/2013 03:47 AMPosted by VIPER
I'm gonna be available for most of today if anyone wants to practice. :D
I should be on periodically in between bouts of homework.
Reply Quote
I should be on periodically today as well
Reply Quote
Hey guys, thought I was late to sign up, guess not. Looking forward to competing and getting better. Let's win this thing.

SickTricks.228
Edited by SickTricks on 1/27/2013 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
I will have interruption in my internet service starting tonight and ending tomorrow afternoon.

Just an fyi
Reply Quote
Since we can't do group 1v1 obs very often, I'd like to get replays posted of what you guys are having trouble with in this thread so that the higher level players can help you guys improve against that, and help with general macro advice.

Post a replay at the website drop.sc and link to it here so we can watch it and make sure you're on the right track as to improving.
Reply Quote
INB4 MLP:FIM
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 02:09 PMPosted by EugeneTwo
INB4 MLP:FIM
I thought about posting about that, but there's no "y" at the end of "derp".
Reply Quote
My Skype is Erpman0

Any of my fellow brotoss that wants me to go over replays, hit me up on skype, or toss me a reply on here.

Sounding like on Friday, we will be getting our first weeks matchups. I am not 100% certain how the matchups will be selected. So please get ahold of me before then, so we can discuss your strengths / weaknesses.
Reply Quote
I should be on for awhile tonight if anyone wants to do group observer matches or practice matches. That or some form of coaching for any of our lower league players.
Reply Quote
Hey Fencar or Swans,

My major problems at least in my mind are that I have trouble identifying how greedy or aggressive a terran is going to be after doing a gasless expand. I basically feel blind between the 5-8:30 mark in identifying between a triple command center with double engineering bays, vs a larger barracks army without the upgrades or 3rd base.

My drop defense in some of the games is pretty good, while terrible in others. That's pretty inconsistent and needs some work.

As far as late game goes I feel like my army gets emp'd, I don't have storms, and then everything just melts. I think this mostly my fault in not splitting my army/HTs which is something I focused more on in my last couple matches to a lot more success.

I could also use more proxy pylons and better zealot and warp prism harrass.

Any tips would be appreciated.

~~~~~

Oh and thanks for the HOTS replay fencar. Though I have to say I don't like a lot of the decisions the protoss made such as the double-stargate for mass phoenix production, or transforming every templar into an archon rather than saving a couple for storms. Not to mention the sheer number of DTs he just threw away.

~~~~~

Also to any of our lower league players. Please send us replays and we will help in any way we can. We want to help cause this league is really playing to my competitive side and I like winning. :D Which posting my own PvT replay pack in here probably isn't the best since any of the other teams could download it, but oh well.
Edited by wraithcube on 2/2/2013 1:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
OMG Team derp! For real?

OK... I pledge my allegiance.

Have been missing these threads somehow. Need to get someone my info so I'm not out of the loop. Hope I can still play tomorrow!

I'll join the channel around 8PM eastern tonight. See you all there. Go team derp! DURRRRR!!!!!!!
Edited by EllisD on 1/31/2013 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 07:43 AMPosted by EllisD
I'll join the channel around 8PM eastern tonight. See you all there. Go team derp! DURRRRR!!!!!!!
Ok, I have a new battle cry.

And I maaaayyyy be on tonight. It really depends on how homework goes.

Here's a replay pack of my last 16 pvt matches.
http://goo.gl/Ud06t

And I'll take a look at this as soon as I get a chance. And I'm always willing to practice - I can do basically any style of TvP you want to work against ^_^
Reply Quote
Posted by EllisD

Ok, I have a new battle cry.

Bahahaha.

EllisD I'm pretty sure you've been on the list to play since the beginning. I should be on around 8:30pm eastern tonight and can practice with anyone.
Reply Quote
What's the word guys? We playing tonight?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]