StarCraft® II

Mod Request for Terrans?

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I am at a loss here. I have been trying to follow tutorials for SCII for trying to add a custom unit to the factory, and nothing seems to be working, so I gave up, and here I am.

For a mod, I was wondering if someone could create a mod that would allow the Goliath to be built in melee games? (VS Ai of course)

Or if a Variant of the Goliath, named Wyvern could be made instead, with its own Protoss shield? (Non-upgradable)
Reply Quote
Hi Brandon,

I'm very happy to say that someone else was as lost as you are and asked about some similar information. He wanted to make the Taurent Marine be buildable at the Barrack. I've made a whole tutorial explaining all the places where to go. You could folow up this tutorial but for the Goliath at the Factory.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7321072190#2

Feel free to answer if you have any trouble ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]