Game client mismatch with selected region

I keep getting the "Game client mismatch with selected region" error. I switched to the KR region with simons relocalizer and played yesterday and the day before just fine, I tried playing again today but no dice. I then tried switching it back to enUS, same problem. Tried switching it back to koKR, same problem, then back to enUS same problem. Please help!
Edited by DeathAdder on 1/26/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
im getting this too, with both wings of liberty and heart of the swarm beta.... but i can still play both fine. every time i open either it says game is up to date but has the 1-2-3 with green bar full like its fully updated for the first time every time i open it. and in that error it says the region isn't updated with the latest of starcraft 2 and i may have to wait for maintenance to finish in that region. im in canada.
Reply Quote
Read my post here on fixing it in the registry:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7709232470?page=2
Don't complain you're inept it's like browsing my Documents in terms of complexity.
Reply Quote
thanx man, worked like a charm :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]