StarCraft® II

I can't play "Quick Match"

Hello,
About a week ago,I found I am not able to play "Quick Match" on NA server,But I can play the Sea server normally.I don't know Why this happened and how to fix this problem.I am sorry to tell you I am a little upset about this.(Buttons in "quick match" is gone and the others remain dark)
I am looking forward to your reply.Thank you.
yours sincerely
Reply Quote
A lot of people are having the same problem. There seem to be two workarounds at the moment: change your DNS server or add an entry to your hosts file. See http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7708411977?page=4#64.
Reply Quote
I used the work around thing, however I still unable to play 3v3, the game refuse to download full 8/8 maps => I'm pissed off.
Reply Quote
workaround with host file is dangerous if they make future changes to fix or just make future changes to their dns as this workaround overrides the game, and you wont know it is the cause, or that blizzard made a chnage if that happened in the future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]