StarCraft® II

HOTS Beta Key?

So l prepurchased HOTS on December 21st and still have not received my beta key... Where does one find this? Do they email it to you? l've checked my email daily and have no received any key.

On a sidenote, where is the download link for the HOTS client for mac users? The one given in that blogpost leads to a .exe file which l'm assuming is Windows only
Reply Quote
they don't email it to you with prepurchases, at least they didnt with me or many other people. you just have to try and log in each day and see if u got one
Reply Quote
I pre-ordered through Best Buy and they just emailed out my beta key today.
Reply Quote
Where did you preorder from? If it's from Blizzard then it should be already attached to your account.
Reply Quote
I also preordered the collectors edition on amazon but i used a different email for my amazon account..will it affect me getting a beta key?
Reply Quote
i pre ordered through EB Games (Gamestop) and recieved a key via email. im pretty sure if you pre order digital from the Blizzard store it will just be added to your games list on your BNET account.
Reply Quote
can someone tell me how to get in the starcraft hotS editor?
Reply Quote
can someone please give me a HOTS beta key? :(
Reply Quote
I have an Authentication key Expansion-Heart of the Swarm -US key and it says i need the base game. Does it mean I need a beta key cause I CANT FIND IT IN MY STANDARD EXPANSION SET FOR HOTS!! plz help me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]