StarCraft® II

Lore of Starcraft (and my face)

I'm in it for the face.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Doncroft
We'll be recording tomorrow at 5 pm EST.

I'll make sure not to be interrupted during that time...
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Doncroft

guess that means im out then
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 09:47 PMPosted by LGArcanous

guess that means im out then

All right, just over 2 hours and counting...
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Boisterous is go. Ragnarok is go. I'm go. Awaiting topsecret and RuneK to complete the roster.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
topsecret is go. RuneK, where art thou?
Edited by Doncroft on 2/1/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Doncroft
topsecret is go. RuneK, where art thou?

Now that was a good episode. Looking forward to more...
Reply Quote
Wait, was this steaming somewhere or is it only available to see after hand on Ponera's youtube channel? Look forward to the lore topic if it grabs me.

BTW, I feel like a more unified brand name called for if multiple parties are invested into Ponera86 if these series carry onward further into future topics and other universes. (But that just my inner perfectionist talking here... :))
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Eroldren
Ponera's youtube channe
^^

BTW, I feel like a more unified brand name called for if multiple parties are invested into Ponera86 if these series carry onward further into future topics and other universes. (But that just my inner perfectionist talking here... :))
If you know how to change youtube names, tell me please.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Wait, was this steaming somewhere or is it only available to see after hand on Ponera's youtube channel? Look forward to the lore topic if it grabs me.

It was not streamed. I'm very, very new to all this. It might be up on the channel as early as tomorrow.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:34 PMPosted by zappy
If you know how to change youtube names, tell me please.
Far as I heard there's no way to change the channel's URL (expect for renaming the displayed username in the top grey bar); its permanent for good. Other than that its moving over to a new and definitively named channel the only other way... But, I'm not Ponera's boss and its your guys choice what to do. :)

It was not streamed. I'm very, very new to all this. It might be up on the channel as early as tomorrow.
That's ok then. I thought there might be one hiding out there in the interweb shadows somewhere else apart from that one linked in the AoS Queen tread.
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Doncroft

You have an idea as to what time of the day tomorrow, Doncroft?
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Doncroft

if in future episiodes you wish to stream, i have xsplit. ;)
Reply Quote

Let me know when it goes up so I can tweet it/post it on the respective sites.
Reply Quote
Once it goes up, I hope the youtube link for it is here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]